©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Small World!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
There's a guy at my gym who does a lot of personal training for members. Short guy, maybe 5'4", pretty beefy I thought because he always has a big sweat shirt on. Then a couple days ago he took the sweat shirt off to work out and holy shit, this guy is HUGE! Turns out his name is Jimmy Momany and he's a IBBF Pro who has won several titles including 1st place in 95 in Bantamweight. I looked him up on the net and found a bunch of stuff about him. I think I found a new best friend! ;) ;) Talk about connections!

P

pincrusher

i also recently found out a guy i bowl with named david orr, was a competitor from 85-90. i knew he was pretty friggin big but never realized he did bodybuilding cause he used to talk about his football playing days. he finished top 5 a few times at junior nats and the usa's but unfortunately the class of guys coming up then was pretty hard to beat. i also work out occasionally with another guy who is going to nationals this year and hopes to place top 5. its great being around people like this cause it certainly helps to motivate you to hit the weights harder when you see first hand what it can do for ya. :)

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
This is funny.....I just met a guy name Russell "Hammer" Langhammer. He was Mr. TX back in the 90's. Freakin' huge guy. Super nice and helpful.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
When I was younger & back in Boston lots of national level guys worked out in the area (early 90's) Since living in the dirty south I have only run into Lee Haney (whose gym I have trained at) & more special the one & only Iron Shiek..guy tried to sell me a signed photo from his gym bag...he had hit rock bottom...Haney is real nice, very religious...& about 50pds lighter but still looks good

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
See my buddy's picture

I ran into this guy. He is a huge keystone to my career in bodybuilding. And 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and repeat!!! LOL J/k. :p

Attachments

• mybuddy.JPG
    mybuddy.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 14
P

pincrusher

stussy68 said:
I ran into this guy. He is a huge keystone to my career in bodybuilding. And 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and repeat!!! LOL J/k. :p
hey stussy, you sure he wasnt trying to do to you what your avatar is doing to herself LOL :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
stussy68 said:
HAHA, thats funny. My buddy's went on a cruise and were rubbing it in since I couldnt go. Well, they ended up on the Richard Simmons annual cruise to lose boat. They said the whole boat was full of fat chicks, and they ate all the food at the bufffets. He said he asked Richard Simmons why he always cries and Richard got pissed, cussed and ran away. Guess he's lucky the little fag didnt punch him.

Last edited: