©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Continue TRT dose but add test prop blast

anzel

May 8, 2014
This prob should be posted in the aas section but I need a TRT guys point of view.

I am on 200mg of Test C. for TRT and I was considering running a blast of Test Prop and NPP and Var this summer for 10 weeks.

I have used deca and done cycles before. I use HCG and Adex.

I was thinking of just keeping my TRT dose unchanged and doing 100-150 mg of Prop and NPP EOD.

Anyone seeing any issue with this? SHould I lower the dose of Prop to account for the Test Cyp in my system?

I figured no need to lower the Prop dose cause the 200mg of Cyp puts me at normal levels (well normal for a 25 year old!) and this would allow my test to be higher than the NPP which is good to prevent sides from the nandrolone.

Also have any of you guys run the shorter esters before in a blast and how does that cycle compare to a blast with longer esters?

Thanks

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
You are probably going to have to experment with your test dose size, some just keep the test low like just your trt and add the npp and some put it higher. Your results will vary on how you respond. If you add too much test you may have to adjust your AI as well.
Short ester or long ester will not change your results. Short has a tendancy to hold less water but not a game changer.
I always run my trt never changes, if I want higher test i add the prop on top to whatever total I want. The length of your cycles depends on how often you need to do bloods. For me its 4-6 week blast then 4-6 weeks trt only.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
More test more size. 10 weeks you will be fine and not necessarily do you always bump up anti e.. Everyone is different and following he said she said is always a mistake..if you are worried about your e level then 5 weeks in buy the 49 $ online blood test and see for true facts where you are..