©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I got a question for ya

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Is there any peptide that will make me more of a "people person". Just a shot In the dark here but I figured I'd ask. I'm naturally closed off kinda to myself but as for work goes I need to be a people person. I'm an Introvert but I need help being more of an extrovert.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Check out johnjuanb1's Oxytocin log on page two. Idk how to post links on this phone, but its supposed to reduce anxiety etc...

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah I had thought about that but doesn't it make u sleepy? I saw where someone said they had to take it pre-bed bc it made them so tired.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
If you order a sleeping aid (benzo) from a sponsor... that should help. I would suggest seeing a Dr. Before you self medicate because any recreational drug can be used to be more social which leads to addiction mentally or physically.

Not being a dick, but looking out for you bro. If you notice you have an anxiety problem maybe its time to at least see a therapist and talk about it.

I speak from experience because im anti social out of anger. Lmfao

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Read my log brother me and the wife have been on oxytocin and epitholon for a little while and we had a program for our grandaughter we had to go to both of us hate hate hate being around that many people i would normally get verry irrutated but honestly it was tolerable it may really help you out. Worth a shot anyway. You take it before bed so it " making you tired" is a non issue and i wouldnt say it makes you tired as much as i would say when you do go to sleep it makes you sleep really deeply.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Read my log brother me and the wife have been on oxytocin and epitholon for a little while and we had a program for our grandaughter we had to go to both of us hate hate hate being around that many people i would normally get verry irrutated but honestly it was tolerable it may really help you out. Worth a shot anyway. You take it before bed so it " making you tired" is a non issue and i wouldnt say it makes you tired as much as i would say when you do go to sleep it makes you sleep really deeply.

Yes his log definitely has me interested in oxytocin. Another one I am looking into is selank. I plan to add one of the two in my next order. as I am after something similar to you Adam.