©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick help please.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv ordered test prop and test base, they've came but have a code on them and my suppliers hasn't told me which is which and he's not emailed me back yet,

1 is grainy which melts a few seconds before the other1

The 2nd is more like flour.

But I though test base was grainy? So I'm confused and don't want to make them yet as there recipes are totally different.

Can anyone confirm the grainy 1 is test prop?

Thanks

custom

Apr 8, 2014
Best bet is to get that info from the sponsor brother. You don't want to make a mistake

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
OP: The grainy one that looks like it has small crystals in it is Prop, The flower looking one is test base. I promise u

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Find the melting point for the chemicals. Use a bjnson burner. That will tell you because they will melt differently.... I think, im no scientists and not sure if thwy will since its base and prop. But doesnt hurt to check melting points.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok iv went for it made the grainy 1 as test p and looks fine, good job since iv mixed it with tren as a blend so it wouldn't have just been the test I messed up.

Melting is around:
Testp is 122oC
Test bas 155oC

The grainy started 1st so I took that as test p, they guy above is right I'd say,

I will no tomorrow if is still clear or looks like ice lol

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Ok iv went for it made the grainy 1 as test p and looks fine, good job since iv mixed it with tren as a blend so it wouldn't have just been the test I messed up.

Melting is around:
Testp is 122oC
Test bas 155oC

The grainy started 1st so I took that as test p, they guy above is right I'd say,

I will no tomorrow if is still clear or looks like ice lol

Trust me brotha what you made is Test Prop I'm positive. The other like I said is test base.