©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

conversion help

harley009

Nov 28, 2012
Just brewed up a blend and all appeared well. Everything looks right but when you move it little flakes appear in the oil. These dissapear quickly but still has me thinking something maybe wrong with it.

I have tried putting it in boiling water numerous times without change, not directly on the flame either. Thinking of adding an additional 20ml of gso or additional solvents. Looking for advice first though.

Recipe was as follows:
80ml blend
55ml gso
14.4 bb (18%)
1.6 ba (2%)
4g tren ace
4g mast prop
1g test prop
1g test ace

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Before u do a bunch of stuff just raise the BB to 20% and reheat and see what happens. What did u filter with?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
What do you mean by the flakes disappearing? Is this after reheating? With your beaker sitting, is the hormone settling? If your product hasn't been filtered yet it could be foreign material

harley009

Nov 28, 2012
Filtered with sterile .22 what man filter. Nice long process with a calk gun.

Sitting still it looks clear and golden. Even moving it around appears fine but tilt it a little and flakes appear. They dissapear within seconds without reheating. They look like the test prop powder in my opinion.

When I reheat I do not put directly in pan. I poar boiling water into a bowl then put vial in that. Once water starts to cool, swap it out for fresh. Tried this for about 2 hours and problem still persisted.

Will try adding the additional bb to see if that helps. Pretty certain my recipe was just a hair off. It like right there but just off enough to cause a small issue.

harley009

Nov 28, 2012
Going to try now. Have you ever dropped a vial before and had it fall out of solution? Its what it reminds me of but returns on its own in a few seconds. Honestly, I maybe able to use without issue. Just looking to be safe. If it continues I may up to 100ml then just use 1.25ml ed. I'll update.

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Man I swear some of u guys make this more difficult than it is.

Op u have too much hormone for 18%BB. Raise it to 20% already and reheat for the love of god. More than likely that will fix ur problem

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Honestly u put too many hormones into one damn shot. You shoulda broken down into two & two. Tren & Prop in one vial and the other two into another vial