©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ib vaccum pump filter

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Not to hijack the thread from IB. But that regulator is for pressure, not vacuum.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Not to hijack the thread from IB. But that regulator is for pressure, not vacuum.

Yeh the gauge is pressure but I have a vaccum guage to attach up the line on the tubing.

I no the gauge on the filter won't do anything, the filter is just to protect the pump as ib mensioned earlier

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Yes. A hospital or medical facility uses these and they pull the same amount of Hg that your pumps will create.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
When I see 'foam guard " I begin to wonder if the chemicals or fumes would deteriorate this. Have you used one of got specs from the manufacturer on fluids it can withstand? What are you using this for again?

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
From what I read and thought. He was using it to just protect his pump from anything being sucked back to it. I personally have never had that problem. If he's using this as a filter, then absolutely not. This is not a filter for your home brews, Nuke!