©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

questions about HGRP-6

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
I had a source mix up my order and I ended up with 15 small vials of hgrp-6 and sterile water

I am completely in the dark about peptides in general and was hoping to get some good feedback from this forum on this stuff I've done some research and found both pros and cons to this stuff as well as a ton of differing dosage amounts times etc

I got it for free so I'm kind of tempted to run it and see what happens but wanted feedback from people who have personal experiance with this peptide

Is it worth running?
What results have people had? good and bad

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GHRP-6 is great for spiking gh levels through the day. However it also increases hunger post injection. You will actually be shocked the first time this happens... like nothing you have felt before. Therefore if you are cutting it is not a good choice. But if bulking or need an appetite increase it is perfect. It is also spikes gh substantially. However for maximum effects it needs to be combined with a GHRH such as CJC-1295 with or without DAC (2 different peps).

The gh spike without the GHRH won't be that high but still worthwhile. I would run it at 100mcg per inj and see how you are. Ideally 3-4 injs per day.

I had a source mix up my order and I ended up with 15 small vials of hgrp-6 and sterile water

I am completely in the dark about peptides in general and was hoping to get some good feedback from this forum on this stuff I've done some research and found both pros and cons to this stuff as well as a ton of differing dosage amounts times etc

I got it for free so I'm kind of tempted to run it and see what happens but wanted feedback from people who have personal experiance with this peptide

Is it worth running?
What results have people had? good and bad

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sounds like something I'll run after summer...how long will the powder store for? Room temp? Fridge? Freezer?

Store it in the fridge and it will be fine for a long time. I recently used GHRP-2 that was 2 years old (fridge the whole time) and it was potent.