©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP first time

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Bump it up to 500 mgs ed
you will then be shitting your brains out, but at 500 mgs is where the magic happens, I start at 250 for the first 3 days than bump it
Also lower the carbs or you will be sweating like a whore in church
and get more and run it for 3 weeks total
You wont really notice the total effect until a few days after you stop and drop all the extra water you will be holding from it

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I did 7 50mgs a day for a couple weeks this past winter. It was awesome working outside while wearing only a hoodie while it was zero or below.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Did u piss or sweat yellow at all? Did u get any rashes ? Its better to see how you are at a lower dose for the first time than go for broke and deal with worse sides for sure..

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Well ok....I survived my DNP trial.

I only did 250mg / day. I did it for 20 DAYS.

I noticed all the obvious things that I had read. I sweat like crazy, especially after eating carbs, but had powerful urges to eat carbs. The more simple the sugar, the more I wanted it.

I do feel like I lost some fat, but not enough to really say it was worth it. I think that is a dosage issue though. idk. I will try more next time. I guess maybe you get the sides regardless, but the real benefit comes at a higher dose. I mean I feel like it worked, but not better than I could have done other ways.

The stuff tasted like crap and would completely ruin a bottle of gatorade.

I had intermittent diarrhea and continuous death gas.

I am not going to put up the pics just because I don't think there is much worth seeing.

I broke my DNP cherry though and I lived. Experiment one successful.

Curious on why you chose powder over caps? Caps are out there and I will only do dnp like that. But if you do try it again and get the powder again try mixing it in coffee or tea. It'll dissolve quickly and not taste like shitty Gatorade. You should've also seen better results. 100mgs of dnp will raise your metabolism about 11% which is a big deal. Next time try a diet of less than 50g of carbs a day and drink a ton of water. And remember you will hold water while on dnp and that will come off in the week following the end of the cycle.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Lastchance, what kind of carbs were you consuming during your run? Did your teeth turn yellow?