©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First-timer Anabolic Steroids

girlshopper101

May 23, 2014
I'm a 30-year-old woman, not a body builder but train hard and am interested in taking steroids. Can you take them if you're not a bodybuilder? Are there any women that do and can offer advice? Thanks!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I mean yeah you can take them if you're not a bodybuilder. I see plenty of fit women around the area I live that are definitely on some kind of AAS(probably anavar or primo or both) alongside fat burners (t3/dnp/clen). Strangely enough, 9/10 times they have like 3-4 kids with them. It's interesting, I guess "fit mom" is a new trend ?

Please do tons of research though and if you ever decide to start, start very low. Like literally 5mg of an oral a day for a few weeks, then next time gauge it from there and try 10. If you do go this route... I really recommend having women's TRT ready for post-cycle because lots of women feel absolutely miserable when they get off and don't have any test production(speaking from hands-on experience here). Even 7-10mg of test a week will do it.

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm a 30-year-old woman, not a body builder but train hard and am interested in taking steroids. Can you take them if you're not a bodybuilder? Are there any women that do and can offer advice? Thanks!

How did you wind up here on Anasci? Your question about taking them sounds strange. You're an adult and can do whatever you want. However, I would urge you do pass!

If you're not interested in being a competitive bodybuilder, then just train hard, dial in the food, and possibly hire a competent trainer. Think about something like PX90, Insanity, or whatever other programs are out there to complement the work you're doing in the gym. Stay clear of the male hormones!