AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

The frozen juice concentrate
Old
  (#1)
Diesel.808

The frozen juice concentrate - 05-25-2014, 05:20 AM

Never did get around to posting a picture of the latest gua blend i made...

So anyways, 333mg of test base and i wanna say something like 50mg of test ace per ML.

formula was 20%gua, 15%BB 1.5%BA rest GSO...might have been 18%BB but whatever, theres a thread up somewhere with the exact

This is what it looks like every morning. First bottle was more crystals this one seems to hold a bit [email protected]!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old
  (#2)
Diesel.808

05-25-2014, 05:23 AM

20grams of base into 60ml...
.22 filter zap cap
heated to 250degrees maybe 280, then let cool for approapriate filter temp...filter, bottle...enjoy

Old
  (#3)
Diesel.808

05-25-2014, 05:24 AM

I tried some of my Norma pharm test e yesterday...leg fuckin hurts. Same thing whenever i use UGL, idk what it is but i like my own personal brews

Last edited by Diesel.808; 05-25-2014 at 05:37 AM.