©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just wondering what you would do

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
if the inbox worked I would pm mr walkway and be done with it. But I have 250 mg 20 ml of test e. I just ordered my Clomiphene Citrate. I was going to use it up so I don't have it hanging around until I have the money to order another cycle. I'm debating on running it at 500mg a week for 10 weeks or I leaning more so for 750mg a week for 6 1/2 weeks. I'm thinking the higher does. as I have never ran test alone. I have always gave it some tran to. I'm more then likely going to run it at 750mg a week just cause. But wanted to hear what you all had to say.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Run it longer and start saving to order more stuff. But I'll be the first one of many to tell you that you need to have enough gear plus a little extra prior to starting any cycle as well as everything for pct.

BTW what or who are you talking about pm'ing "Mr walkway"?

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
I'm more then likely going to run it at 750mg a week just cause. But wanted to hear what you all had to say.

Save it. Build your first choice stack. I don't know if you're TRT, because if you aren't, that 10wk cycle is like 20 weeks total (which is almost half a year, time on/time off).