©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dark Circles

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hey brothers was wondering if someone with a little more experience than me could tell me whats up...the last couple weeks ive had these really dark circles under my eyes looks like I havent slept in a couple weeks but im sleeping better than i have in years. Im currently on melanotan2 ghrp6 oxytocin epithalon 1.5 grams of test and 1.4 grams of npp a week on my 3rd week of the test and npp was gonna run it for 5 or 6 weeks...is this a side of the melanotan2 iv noticed the new freckles and darkening of the old ones was wondering if maybe darkening around the eyes was a side to

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Idk about the circles and the darkening of freckles are from the mt2. How much melanotan are u taking might need to lower it before the freckle's turn black.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would like definitely say it's the mt2. It darkens certain areas sooner than others. As you tan, your face should catch up. Other areas get dark and stay darker like moles and scars. Just wait, after a couple months, your peter will be black as coal.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I would like definitely say it's the mt2. It darkens certain areas sooner than others. As you tan, your face should catch up. Other areas get dark and stay darker like moles and scars. Just wait, after a couple months, your peter will be black as coal.

Lmao...good to know brother thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

This time round that is the first thing I noticed. I have a black mans penis :D I just need the rest of me to catch up! Just shows you the guys who say you don't go dark without sun. I can assure everyone now I have not had him out in the sun for 1 sec :D

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

LOL! That's the first time I've heard that...Good to know!!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My freckles and moles turn really dark, really fast when I start running the mt2.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Me too they go dark first. But my Johnson didn't go black.....damn

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Me too they go dark first. But my Johnson didn't go black.....damn

Hit the fuker with a hammer big bob and she be black and blue bro with a red tip. Why stick to a solid color..

If dark circles are pigment related and most are in dark haired people , to test pull skin under eye and see if it becomes blotchy ..
Heres some tips ..t bag it. Lol.

Attachments

• 8-home-remedies-thatll-get-rid-those-dark-circles-under-your-eyes.w654.jpg
    8-home-remedies-thatll-get-rid-those-dark-circles-under-your-eyes.w654.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 37

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Being Polynesian Im dark already, but had the same issue look liked a raccoon.

Ak

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Didn't we see an MT2 user post a pic of "himself" on another site?:banghead: