©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jay Cutler TV

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I just want to let everyone know that Jay's video channel on You Tube is back up and running.

he says there will be lots of content coming up. I believe there will be nutrition and lifestyle segments along with the usual training footage.

If you are a fan of Jay's be sure to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JayCutlerTV

----------------------------------------------

Jay Cutler - Training For Charity Announcement - YouTube

Jay Cutler training his back and bis in The Mecca Golds Gym Venice - YouTube

Jay Cutler training his chest and triceps - YouTube

Fat Gripz- One Of The Reasons I Use Them - YouTube

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I like Jay, but I have a tough time watching his videos. He needs to work on his delivery and presence on camera. Everything he's saying seems very labored, he always seems to be distracted by something up on the ceiling, or behind the cameraman, just constantly looking around at everything except the camera and his audience.

Also, he needs to work on projecting his voice better if he's going to insist on shooting videos in the loudest gyms he can find. His voice gets lost in all the background noise.

Other than his delivery, there's always pretty good info in his videos. They're just a little tough to watch.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have never seen him go heavy or fully extend on many exercises. He says he hits the muscles better with his form - who would know.
He has always been nice to most unlike some pros out there

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Thanks for posting Sandpig.

Sully, have you ever seen Jay guest pose at a contest? I don't think I've ever seen a pro engage the audience (while guest posing) during his routine more than Jay Cutler. The audience loved it, Jay loved it, and it was fun to watch everybody go nuts!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I have never seen him go heavy or fully extend on many exercises. He says he hits the muscles better with his form - who would know.
He has always been nice to most unlike some pros out there

Most of the really big guys I've ever seen train use a shortened ROM.

Funny I started this thread saying there'd be lots of content coming and I don't think there's been anything new since.

I did film an Amino Pump segment for him a couple weeks ago when I got my new phone but he said it didn't come out good enough to use.:confused: Never asked what the problem was.

Was at his house at 7am this morning picking up some protein. He will be appearing and speaking at the big GNC convention that's in town for the next three days.

Now, which one should I open first?

Attachments

• 20140623_145333.jpg
    20140623_145333.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 38

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Send em both to me and I'll help u decide lol.

Just saw him and Kai were at Donald Trump's golf course and Kai was saying something about big things to come from it. What's up sandpig?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Thanks for posting Sandpig.

Sully, have you ever seen Jay guest pose at a contest? I don't think I've ever seen a pro engage the audience (while guest posing) during his routine more than Jay Cutler. The audience loved it, Jay loved it, and it was fun to watch everybody go nuts!

Nope, never met him or seen him anywhere besides in videos. I have no doubt that he's a great guy and can probably be very engaging in person. I think that's actually a bigger part of the equation when the Olympia winner is decided than people think.

I just don't think his personality or ability to engage the audience translates when he shoots a video. He always looks very awkward and uncomfortable in his videos. I just think if YouTube videos are going to a big part of your marketing campaign, you should put as much work into your delivery in the video to make it as polished and marketable as possible.

Once again, I like Jay. I'm not trying to dog the guy. I just want to see his delivery in his videos look as friendly, personable and comfortable as everyone says he is in person. Let's face it, success in the supplement/nutrition business is 98% marketing. He just needs to polish his on screen presentation a little is all.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Send em both to me and I'll help u decide lol.

Just saw him and Kai were at Donald Trump's golf course and Kai was saying something about big things to come from it. What's up sandpig?
I don't know anything about it
I was only there for about ten minutes today
he had to get going for the GNC deal
since he and Kai are with Flex I assume it has something to do with that
I know they did a shoot for the magazine over the weekend

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
The Cutler Nutrition booth at the GNC Expo going on right now.

Attachments

• 10502158_496483583816120_7703236282518344157_n.jpg
    10502158_496483583816120_7703236282518344157_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 32

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
What a beautiful sight.

By the way, I would have picked the Strawberry Graham Cracker! O M G.

I wanted the vanilla because that flavor is so versitile. I feel you can mix it with anything. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, fruit punch flavored supplements, etc..

But I did open the SGC first. It was my pre bed shake that night mixed with egg whites and oats. It was very good.