©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HELP!! Labs in! WTF!!!

Frozenraindropz

May 28, 2014
My labs are in and I'm a ill' out of whack! Taking Test Cypionate 1.5ML weekly plus Sermorelin Acetate and ghrp+6
I'm also taking Anatrolzole and Tamoxifen every other day. What kind of results can I expect? I'm not afraid of hard work either! I am a rookie. My first injection was today!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
So how many mgs of this test c are u taking? What labs do you speak of? Maybe you should post what ur labs say and maybe someone can assist you

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
First Inj was today so what labs??

Bro here the best advice we can give you, hang around read everything, ask some questions and absorb everything.

Ak

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Maybe he got labs done for a comparative baseline? Even if your running T400 Or higher that still around 600mg a week wich isnt a crazy number and by out of wack on your labs your gonna have to be a bit more specific brother.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
So how many mgs of this test c are u taking? What labs do you speak of? Maybe you should post what ur labs say and maybe someone can assist you

Phoe looks like he is taking 300mgs of cyp, (unless some high dose gear) and can probably drop ancillaries.

Ak

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
That'd be my guess but he also said it was his first injection. So I'm confused as to why he's saying his labs are in and out if whack? And why he's taking PEPs with all the ai's if he's such a rookie?

Not trying to be a dick but most of us took sustanon or test e and deca or dbol as a first/ beginner cycle.

To me it just doesn't make since to jump head first into something when you don't know how deep it is or how your body handles certain compounds.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
He could have a decent explanation, lets see if he answers, Ive seen stranger things over the last 15 plus years.

Ak