©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

estrogen blocker?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have never really done them- just grew some big tits then got them cut - but now - I Need something - don't want to block it all - just take the edge off some - I am a raging bitch- and holding water pretty bad

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I have never really done them- just grew some big tits then got them cut - but now - I Need something - don't want to block it all - just take the edge off some - I am a raging bitch- and holding water pretty bad

Are you asking what to use? I run arimidex at .25mg EOD and it seems to work really well for me.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have been doing the juice for a million years - but don't know shit about estrogen blockers - I do need to know what one to use - looked up all the info here and lost - want to block some but not all
Thanks roadglider

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I have been doing the juice for a million years - but don't know shit about estrogen blockers - I do need to know what one to use - looked up all the info here and lost - want to block some but not all
Thanks roadglider

There is tons of info on AI on this board. If I was you I would do my homework and have everything you need before you run any more gear in the future.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Aromasin 25mg/day. Pharm grade only. Keep researching to figure out why Aromasin over other AI's.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Never had this problem before so never stocked up at all. I am definitely going to stock up big time

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Before u stock up on the meds, be sure to stock up on knowledge. Everyone responds differently to different meds, so make sure you know what all your options are and what other meds you can turn to if Aromasin doesn't fix your problems. Knowledge is power, be powerful.