©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

who still uses dmaa

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
That pic makes me smile :D I have considered buying some in bulk, but frankly have just not made the effort. How many servings will 25g give you?

Hawk

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
DMAA Safe Dosage
How much DMAA should you take?

Because DMAA works as a stimulant, it is important to start with a light dosage that gradually increases as tolerance develops. Beginners should take a dosage around 15mg.

DMAA usage should not exceed 100mg in a day. The average consumer uses between 25-75mg, or takes between 2-3 10mg scoops.

Levels:

Beginner 10-20 mg

Average 20-75 mg

High 75-150 mg

Even at 100 mg a serving this bag is 250 servings. after s&h i paid $56 so worth it to me. Todays pre's don't do it anymore for me.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
DMAA Safe Dosage
How much DMAA should you take?

Because DMAA works as a stimulant, it is important to start with a light dosage that gradually increases as tolerance develops. Beginners should take a dosage around 15mg.

DMAA usage should not exceed 100mg in a day. The average consumer uses between 25-75mg, or takes between 2-3 10mg scoops.

Levels:

Beginner 10-20 mg

Average 20-75 mg

High 75-150 mg

Even at 100 mg a serving this bag is 250 servings. after s&h i paid $56 so worth it to me. Todays pre's don't do it anymore for me.

Agreed, dmaa even at 5mg worked well for me. Steady energy with zero crash just a gradual easing down. Nice score my man.

Hawk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I thought this stuff was supposed to be taken off the market? Is this black market, or a legit online retailer?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I thought this stuff was supposed to be taken off the market? Is this black market, or a legit online retailer?

Don't think it's off the market. I know it's illeagle for them to put in new prework and sell it. But I bought it from there website in pure form. I know of only one pre wo that has it. But that is only because when the ban was going though they ordered -well- enough to last for years to come. so it's still ok there..

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
yea I was worried when I first ordered it. But I mixed with N'sane and had the shakes ended up puking. So I only mix it with weaker ones of by it's self. I ordered something called pure power that still has the 1,3 in it right before they banned it they stocked piled it smart thinging. But I'll never make that mistake again either

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I still have some DNC stack from manpower. I can only handle 1 at a time!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Is DMAA what they used to put in preworkout back 5 or so years ago. I used to get a good hit from it, but the new stuff just makes me jittery.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Is DMAA what they used to put in preworkout back 5 or so years ago. I used to get a good hit from it, but the new stuff just makes me jittery.
Yes I think the military banned it because of some deaths. I don't know if it was ever settled. Sounds like what they did to ephedrine. Try to ban it. I guess too much of a good thing is bad.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
No the guys who used it over exceeded the dosage the Jag office said they couldn't put it one any one ingredient so the jack asses at fda pin ed it on 1,3

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Yeah I use it from time to time, good shit.
But you'll have to stop taking it for some while to let your cns have a chance to rest :)

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Yes I think the military banned it because of some deaths. I don't know if it was ever settled. Sounds like what they did to ephedrine. Try to ban it. I guess too much of a good thing is bad.
Where are u guys getting your ephedrine now a days?