©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Critique My Physique

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I have been having a debate on another site about my build. I know I have some belly fat to loose but I'm not at my goal yet.

in this pic i'm 175 lbs
66 inches

my goal is hit 220 lbs then cut back to a 200-210 lbs less then 5% bf

What I was to know is are my goals reachable I think so but was told not with out doing a boat load of gear. I'm thinking I can add the weight on my legs and back there the slowest to grow for some reason. all of my other cycles were just test e and tren e. my next I am planning on running test e and deca for mass alone. I will run it 8 weeks. with my new job I can't carry gear so I'm going to have to start going natty for a bit.

don't worry about sounding harsh I can deal with it. I prefer it.

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 209
  • fixed2.jpg
    fixed2.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 206

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Age? What routine are you using? How many mgs? What's ur cycle history? Hell I started out at 180 or so lbs I walk around 265 now without running gear. Gotta start somewhere what's ur diet look like? Why not run some dbol along with deca and test? What pct regimen do u plan using? Think I covered it all

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Without being "on" running gear depends what I'm running I night gain 20 lbs or drop a little I weight dieting.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
age is 40
cycle history is 2 cycles of test e and tren e. first time was 10 weeks and second time 12 weeks comed two weeks after last pinn. 100mg a day first week then 50 mg a day for 1 week

Will not run dbol or any other pills again. pissed blood one time it was enough. I'm sure it was because I was running a ph at the time liptor and I still enjoy a good drink. (sigh if only weed was leagle)

My diet about everything. I eat a lot some days not as clean as I should. some days I might have to skip a meal or two. on an average
meal 1. 1 cup egg whites with olive oil. yes I cook them.

meal2 shake right now I'm into prozein synthesis caramel pretzel

lunch varies plate lunch

meal 4. peanut butter sandwich lot's of pb and 16 oz milk high protein milk (can't find good unpressed goats milk in Louisiana.)

meal 5. varies mostly chicken or fish

meal 6 I always have either caned chicked breast or tuna. make a spread out of it. 1 can tuna add olive oil mayo, pepper, crushed red pepper, relish, some times egg

That's it in a nut shell

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
That will help others help u out I'm running on 2½ hours sleep. But u have a good base to start out with. Leave the pro hormones alone. Start cleaning up your diet getting all carbs from green vegetables smaller portions high in protein. Limit yourself to 1 cheat meal a week. Start eating 1½ times your body weight in protein a day. Drink plenty of water. 30 minutes of fasted cardio in the morning and 30 minutes post workout. Your diet actually looks pretty good there's a few things you should cut out like starches ie breads. How many mgs was ur past cycles? Try running 700+ tren and low test maybe consider npp instead of deca. There's plenty of good workouts out there maybe consider a personal trainer of u can afford it. Were u running liv-52 or another liver aid? Everyone's body responds different try lower weight higher reps.

I'm babbling u can obviously tell I'm tired. Maybe someone else will help u out more

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
milk thistle is what I run. also fish oil here and there depending on what I eat during the day. one of my fav snacks is the smoked salmon you can get from sams club. I consider that my candy. ohh so good. when ever I eat bread it's wheat. even our pasta is wheat. only time I really cheat that way is pizza. I try to hit 180+ g protein at least my body weight.

my last cycle I started out test 500 wk tren 400 weeks 1-8
test 750 wk weeks 8-12 tren 400 mg weeks 8-10

I upped the test 1 to counter the myostaten that's some evil stuff. If only I could figure out how to block it completely

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
That will help others help u out I'm running on 2½ hours sleep. But u have a good base to start out with. Leave the pro hormones alone. Start cleaning up your diet getting all carbs from green vegetables smaller portions high in protein. Limit yourself to 1 cheat meal a week. Start eating 1½ times your body weight in protein a day. Drink plenty of water. 30 minutes of fasted cardio in the morning and 30 minutes post workout. Your diet actually looks pretty good there's a few things you should cut out like starches ie breads. How many mgs was ur past cycles? Try running 700+ tren and low test maybe consider npp instead of deca. There's plenty of good workouts out there maybe consider a personal trainer of u can afford it. Were u running liv-52 or another liver aid? Everyone's body responds different try lower weight higher reps.

I'm babbling u can obviously tell I'm tired. Maybe someone else will help u out more

Great advice. Good luck with your goals OP!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
meal 4. peanut butter sandwich lot's of pb and 16 oz milk high protein milk (can't find good unpressed goats milk in Louisiana.)

I can't figure out how people can drink goats milk. I bought some once to try it cuz I'm lactose intolerant and someone told me I could drink it. Almost made me puke. That shit tastes just like a petting zoo smells. And it's expensive as fuck. No thanx, u can have it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I can't figure out how people can drink goats milk. I bought some once to try it cuz I'm lactose intolerant and someone told me I could drink it. Almost made me puke. That shit tastes just like a petting zoo smells. And it's expensive as fuck. No thanx, u can have it.

Petting zoo flavor. Sounds delicious. :D

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Have you tried almond or coconut?

I drink coconut milk in my bed time shake every day.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

LMAO.. but phoe likes sheep so dont bash a pet. ..:eek:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
When I lived in Pa I use to buy goats milk right from the farm. There had there little room where they bottled it up. and you just walked in grabbed what you want and put the money in a box. Very few places like that you can trust people anymore. I remember going in to the storm many times pulling the keys to the car dropping them on the floor and letting them lay.. The goats milk I drank was raw. still had everying good for you.

don't like coconut one of the few things on this earth I don't like. not saying much because you should see some of my ex's they were nasty and I still at them

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Here is my critique:

So you are 5'-6" @ 175 lbs. I would guess just by the pics that you are around 20% BF, which leaves you with 140 LBM.

Basically you are looking to be close to the likes of Dave Henry and Flex Lewis when you say you want to be 210 sub 5% @ 5'-6". I'm not saying it's not possible, but you are really going to need to dig down and realize that your goal is a complete lifestyle change. At 5'-6" most would be happy being 175 @ 5% bf.

Just know that nothing is impossible, it can be done. You just have to have it in you to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve it.

Good luck brother. Keep us posted.

Last edited:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I would guess i am more like 9% bf I can see vanes on every part of my body but the abs or mid section. I'm starting a deca test cyle soon so I will loose and grow where I need to.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I would guess i am more like 9% bf I can see vanes on every part of my body but the abs or mid section. I'm starting a deca test cyle soon so I will loose and grow where I need to.

9% is probably not what you think it is... 9% is pretty close to shredded. You're lean but not nearly shredded.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House

You wouldn't be carrying extra weight around your mid section if you are 9%. Single digit BF is pretty ripped.

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
You will never get to your goal weight with your current diet, and your current diet sucks also at least what you have posted does
Back and legs should be the easist places to put size on if you are having a hard time putting size on there you are not training hard or heavy enough
You are no where near 9% BF prob more like closer to 15-20%
You should not have been playing with Tren on your first 2 cycles you should have waited until you have better size and diet and training down better to play with Tren
stick with basic cycles and longer than 8 weeks also
Post up your training and lets see what that looks like
Post up what you actully plan on running as a cycle also not just 8 weeks , what gear and dosage would help
and please downsize your pics its hard to see when they are that size also

Last edited: