©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren and wound healing

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone notice much slower healing time for skin wounds while running Tren? Between my job and regular home life I get a significant number of cuts, burns and scratches on my arms and hands, as well as the usual number of ingrown hairs and zits.

I usually heal really quickly, deep cuts and burns usually take 2 weeks tops, with minimal scarring. Scratches zits and ingrowns, 2 days to a week tops.

But, it seems like since I've been on Tren it's taking forever for even small zits to heal, and I'm getting scars from small wounds that wouldn't usually ever produce a scar. He'll, I've got a really minor burn on my wrist from the oven that I got over a month ago, and it just closed up completely about 2-3 days ago. And the scar from it is so raised, dark and thick that I'm not sure it's ever going to go away.

Had anyone else noticed the same thing when on Tren? And I find it weird considering Deca and Tren Are both 19nors, and Deca is used after surgeries to promote faster wound healing.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Good diet ? Or bad little person sour beaver lunch meat?

Diet is pretty solid, and mostly the same pre-Tren as it is during Tren. Even when I was at my heaviest and eating like compete shit, I always healed up really quickly, and almost never developed scars.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Take a look at BPC 157. There's a lot on PubMed regarding this pentadecapeptide. It accelerates wound, ligament, tendon, muscle healing, etc. I know Superior Peptide sells it and no I'm not affiliated with them.

The promoting effect of pentadecapepti... [J Appl Physiol (1985). 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm not really interested in adding anything to speed healing at this point. I just don't have any faith in the peptide companies or their products for the time being.

I'm really more interested in seeing if anyone has noticed the same issue with Tren that I have, and maybe explore the reasons for it

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm not really interested in adding anything to speed healing at this point. I just don't have any faith in the peptide companies or their products for the time being.

I'm really more interested in seeing if anyone has noticed the same issue with Tren that I have, and maybe explore the reasons for it

I understand. I will say that Superior is a company that Big A backs and lists in his signature. Again, I have nothing to do with any company.

Just for the sake of knowledge, I would still suggest that you and others take time to become familiar with BPC 157 and its healing properties! This could be a real lifesaver for injuries of varying degree.

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Yeah sounds like an immune system problem, it would be wise to get checked man, get yur bloods done, and have them test for hiv, and hepatiti. ...just for precaution....hell my buddies cheating girlfriend gave him hepatitis nd he didnt know it untill he has trouble pissing and then got yellow jjaundice. ...shit aint no joke bro....btw i get no such sides on tren either...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Doubt it's immune system problem. I still rarely get sick. Actually I might get sick less now than before I started using. I used to get a yearly bout with strep throat and a sinus infection every year. Haven't had either since I went on.

Been using Tren off and on since last September. Longest stretch is probably 5 months, with a 2-3 week break about 2 months ago.

I've got a break coming up in a few weeks. I'm gonna go to just a low cruise dose of test for a few months and I'll keep track of healing and see if anything changes once the Tren is out of my system.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I am curious as hell!

What the heck is your job? You get burned and cut, scratched and maimed....that sounds like a shitty job! lol. :D

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Firefighter. The things I listed are some of the more common/boring things I deal with. I can tell some gruesome stories about bodily fluids, decomposing bodies, hazardous materials, etc. that are way worse than scrapes and bruises.