©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Intro with some stats

irati

Jun 1, 2014
I'll get down to business right away. I appreciate any advice/criticism, I am a big kid, I can deal with bluntness.

28 y/o male, consistently athletic/active since I was about 6, mostly running/endurance sports unfortunately.

5'10" and VERY lean 175 lbs, as in some quad definition and serratus pokes out if I lift my arms overhead. I have been as heavy as 185, I was a lot stronger and softer at that time.

I have a moderate level of experience with weights, at one time (about a year ago for this whole paragraph) I was able to 5RM with 315 on the squat and do 225 like air. Dead lifted 405 just to say I did and really didn't mess with it after that. Never really got into benching, so I have no idea. Overhead press I could do a strict 135, a few more lbs on push press. I have been out of the gym and mostly doing Crossfit (as a function of my job, not by choice), so I have no idea how close to these numbers I am any more.

I'm currently in the military and will be getting out at the end of June, when I will be saying goodbye to my running shoes for at least a year. I want to focus on being able to train with at least 315 on the squat again and keeping my shoulders healthy while progressing my overhead press.

As far as AAS goes, I'm looking at doing the 2 week Test propionate cycle a few times a year. Keeping bloat down and making gains that I can still pass off as normal are very important issues to me. I either want to get back to squating 315 for a few reps or be a lean 185 before I start pinning. I view that as more of a personal choice, but feel free to comment on it as well. Other goals include staying strong enough to do 6-8 strict pull ups even as body weight increases. I have a 3 day per week program that I feel will keep me progressing to these goals. If anyone has any input, I can post that too.

Diet is a work in progress, I eat pretty clean (although not enough), but my current work schedule makes things difficult. This will change quite a bit as I'll have a lot more time for planning my meals and cooking with my new job (less hours, shorter commute). Once I get it hammered out, I'll post it up somewhere.

Anyway, I like this site and from the reading I've done, there's a lot of knowledgeable and experienced people willing to help out. I look forward to learning and growing while meeting new people here.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Welcome bro, lots of good dudes here and lots of experience too. You'll love this place

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome and damn it I just deleted all my crossfit jokes lol.

All seriousness welcome aboard plenty of knowledge. So this will be your first cycle and you plan on cycling test prop every two weeks? Do you plan on running hcg the entire time? Or did you mean 2 cc's a week or?

Also personally June is here so just wait to start a cycle and read up and absorb all the info so when you get out if the military you have no worries about what people say. Start getting it all together now so you're ready to go when you get out.

Thanks for your service
P

irati

Jun 1, 2014
Hey guys, thanks for the strong showing on my first day.

Phoe, I planned on running the test propionate 100mg EOD for two weeks, so not even hitting a gram over the entire cycle. I know this isn't going to do a lot, but that's the point. I also plan to be off for at least 4 weeks.

From the research I have been doing, with a cycle this mild and short duration, you don't end up with shutdown or aromatization issues.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
As far as AAS goes, I'm looking at doing the 2 week Test propionate cycle a few times a year. Keeping bloat down and making gains that I can still pass off as normal are very important issues to me. I either want to get back to squating 315 for a few reps or be a lean 185 before I start pinning. I view that as more of a personal choice, but feel free to comment on it as well. Other goals include staying strong enough to do 6-8 strict pull ups even as body weight increases. I have a 3 day per week program that I feel will keep me progressing to these goals. If anyone has any input, I can post that too.

Thanks for your service bro!
FYI the AAS subforum would be a better place for this discussion, but I like your genuine noobness :)

To answer your questions about working out with relativley heavy weights: You did it before and you can do that again w/out AAS if you decided. This goal will be NP with some sweat and time.

Regarding AAS: Scrap the prop idea IMO as the pain (literal) of dailing pinning and the short time just would not reap any significant gains. If you want to do short cycles, just use an oral. However, a better approach would be to use a low dose Test E or C at around 250-500mg EW. This is just my 2cc's.

Later,
Hawk