©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which Ai?

St8flexn

Apr 19, 2014
Quick & easy questions for the brothers that have used both Ai's in question. On 500 mg Test E, nips getting tender never had to use ai before but I might just have to grab one. Dex or Aromasin best for this issue? Thx in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Quick & easy questions for the brothers that have used both Ai's in question. On 500 mg Test E, nips getting tender never had to use ai before but I might just have to grab one. Dex or Aromasin best for this issue? Thx in advance!

No asking about sources on the board. Read the rules.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
dex. Idt see where he asked to get it from sully just which one to use. Next question how long u been on now?

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
For me adex works best but plays with my cholesterol too much. So I use aromasin.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

You cant go wrong with any of them IMO.
I like LETROZOLE myself,,but personal preference have also had good results with ARIMIDEX.

St8flexn

Apr 19, 2014
Phoe2006 its been 6 weeks thus far, finishing up on week 10 due to vacation plans. Thanks for all the input guys I think dex is the way I will go since it doesn't totally kill estrogen. I know its good to have a little floating around. Thx!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
education would say aromasin all day…..and if you're not taking an ai on cycle then you are dumb….just saying