©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T3 question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I'm about to throw some t3 in the mix to trim down. First before I do that I need to know, does it shut down your thyroid a natural production? And if so how can I kick start it when I'm done?
Also it's my understanding that a good place to start is 12.5 mcg a day an go up from there. Is this correct?

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Exogenous thyroid hormones results in suppression of endogenous thyroid hormone secretion. Kind of like test. I'd start at 25mcg. I'm on the side of no tapering, others may disagree, but I don't use t3 for more than 6wks or go higher than 75mcg.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
No. I'm using clen also. I've used clen for a couple years now so I'm not so new to it. This is my first run with t3 tho. I'm adding them onto my test/tren/EQ/winny cycle. Was thinking about a little anavar.

So is there anything I can do to help maintain thyroid health? Kinda like test and hcg.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive always started low tapered up to a certain amount then a couple weeks before coming off tapered back down its always worked well for me.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I saw where someone said anything over 65mcg makes them shrink regardless of gear. Do u find this true as well?

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Srd1 does it the same as I do. Highest I would go is 75mcg t3/80 mcg Clen. Taper up and down with both.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I saw where someone said anything over 65mcg makes them shrink regardless of gear. Do u find this true as well?

I'm not seeing that at all. I'm up to 100mcg/day, and still putting on some quality lean mass while I'm leaning out at the same time. I'm also using 200mg of Tren Ace/day, so that might be why. I'm guessing if you're using high enough amounts of AAS, no amount of any catabolic agent will cause u to lose muscle mass.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This is what I do in the summer. Start at 50mcg (we make around 20 to 30 so no sense starting lower than that) and work your way up by 5 mcgs to 75mcgs. Taper back down to end at 6 weeks. This works well with 2 clen cycles. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 more on=6weeks. You can run the eac stack during the off time. The thyroid isn't as sensitive as we think. A clinical study was done on both men and women. They were given 100-150mcg for over the course of 6 to 8 months. Upon cessation, all returned to normal after 4 weeks.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
This is what I do in the summer. Start at 50mcg (we make around 20 to 30 so no sense starting lower than that) and work your way up by 5 mcgs to 75mcgs. Taper back down to end at 6 weeks. This works well with 2 clen cycles. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 more on=6weeks. You can run the eac stack during the off time. The thyroid isn't as sensitive as we think. A clinical study was done on both men and women. They were given 100-150mcg for over the course of 6 to 8 months. Upon cessation, all returned to normal after 4 weeks.

DUDE!!! I started at 50 with my regular of 40 clen and I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. Don't think this was a good idea lol. I took an aspirin and that seemed to help but it's given me some crazy chest pains. I may throw it in the trash

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Again, this is an individual thing. Try 25 of the t3 split into am/pm dosages, same with your clen - split it. Every third day, bump the t3 up 12.5 and clen by 20. Whatever YOU can handle is your answer. Chest pains, cramps, feeling unwell is not 'handling' it, so if you're sensitive, then adjust for YOU.

About the taper, so, bump the t3 to 37.5 then 50, 62.5 then 75. Hold for two weeks then come back down on it.

Be mindful of how you feel and if the sides are intolerable, bring it down or drop it.

Be smart and safe.

G.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I always found it best to start out low to access tolerance no matter the compound especially with stims there is really no reason not too.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah something told me to start lower but I've never been sensitive to stimulants so I said what the heck, next time I'll listen to my gut.
Not feeling anything from it now except my heart is beating out of my chest. Even after I took a nap, weird

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Stimulants can be dangerous. I try to run clen but it doesn't really work well with me. Even low dose 20mcg I get bad headaches after a few days and have to stop. T3 no problems

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Get some taurine to help with cramps. If you run clen you have a good chance of cramps