©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about EO usage in higher dose Tren A...

Aikman56

Feb 27, 2013
This kind of relates to my other thread, but I though it was different enough to ask separately. If it should be with the other one, mods feel free to merge.

When mixing Tren A 200mg/ml, I've never used EO. 90% of the time I have no issues...occasionally, I'll have a crash. I've been resistant to use EO because of the issues sometimes associated with it (allergic reactions, etc.).

I used the basic 2/20 BA/BB, most of the time with great success.

I've searched the board and all the recipes I find include EO.

I'd like to hear from those that do not use it for this particular compound and if you stray from the 2/20 standard.

Aikman56

Feb 27, 2013
Come on fellas...there are some big brains on here (and WAY more experiences than me!)...no suggestions?

Aikman56

Feb 27, 2013
After a bit more research (and before your response), I ended up going with a 3/25 and it seems to be holding beautifully.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
With the 3% ,u or whoever may get some pip as the ba leaves the site pretty quick into the body which is why the 30% is used as bb does not.. could be fine though .. just my 2cents

Aikman56

Feb 27, 2013
I poked it earlier and it really wasn't that bad at all...I may be clear!

BUT next time, I'll run your suggestion of 2/30.

I appreciate your input, thank you!