©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IsoVet real or fake?

are they real or not?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crankiefrankie

Jun 9, 2014
these are supposedly isovet 50mg daballs real or fake? take poll, maybe it will help me, from good source. told from mexico. cannot find any info or a pic on anywhere on internet other then my 3 are they real or fake? any info would be great. even a link to some info so i know i didnt get junk. im new to these forums so sorry if over posting or posting in wrong place or talking about gear, names,mg something im not supposed too
sorry/joe

Attachments

• dball.jpg
    dball.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 408
  • dball1.jpg
    dball1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 397
  • dball2.jpg
    dball2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 398

crankiefrankie

Jun 9, 2014
these are supposedly isovet 50mg daballs real or fake? take poll, maybe it will help me, from good source. told from mexico. cannot find any info or a pic on anywhere on internet other then my 3 are they real or fake? any info would be great. even a link to some info so i know i didnt get junk. im new to these forums so sorry if over posting or posting in wrong place or talking about gear, names,mg something im not supposed too
sorry/joe

can get better pics if needed

crankiefrankie

Jun 9, 2014
:sHa_thumb2: on the dbol, :thumbdown: on the 'boro.

You're gtg though.

thanks, yea the 'boro needs to go, ive smoked for 17 years but stayed in shape, worked out and done my cycles. 2 years ago i quit smoking a month before my cycle and had already put on 19lbs before i started that cycle. that summer i gained twice the weight and mass then usual because of the no smoking but a year ago i got married and had daughter, she turns 1 tomorrow. its been a stressful year so i picked up the old habit. im trying to quit, im hoping the motivation from this cycle will help. done it before can do it again

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
thanks, yea the 'boro needs to go, ive smoked for 17 years but stayed in shape, worked out and done my cycles. 2 years ago i quit smoking a month before my cycle and had already put on 19lbs before i started that cycle. that summer i gained twice the weight and mass then usual because of the no smoking but a year ago i got married and had daughter, she turns 1 tomorrow. its been a stressful year so i picked up the old habit. im trying to quit, im hoping the motivation from this cycle will help. done it before can do it again

You absolutely can do it. Happy Birthday to your little girl, and remember, you want to be there for a whole lot more of her birthdays brother. Good luck man.
G.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Are they recent, old, yours or gifted to you? There are so many ways these days to counterfeit, getting it direct is the only reassurance. Seriously, you can buy a pill press for 39 bucks. There really isn't much you can get from looks by itself. I wouldn't ingest them.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey crankiefrankie, glad to hear they're real! In the future, you should try contacting the source first. That's the easiest way to take care of an issue like this. IV is a sponsor here, so there should be no problem getting a response. The only reason I mention this, had there been one or two people who have no business making a comment, question the validity, then the rumor mill starts going and a excellent sponsor like IV winds up getting bashed for no good reason.

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
Are they recent, old, yours or gifted to you? There are so many ways these days to counterfeit, getting it direct is the only reassurance. Seriously, you can buy a pill press for 39 bucks. There really isn't much you can get from looks by itself. I wouldn't ingest them.

LOL, a pill press for 39$. A personal capsule maker, yeah, but no pill press unless you have 10 to 15k to spare. The molds/stamps alone are hundreds of dollars.

Get real man.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
This stamp should be on the dbol LOL

Attachments

• 321418233529_1.jpg
    321418233529_1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 265