©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Helios

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Has anyone personally done any of this and is it worth the time. For you that dont know what it is, its an injectable , I assume sub q, yohimbe / clen fat reducing blend.. thks. Ib.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have used helios with great success. First off, I don't think anyone over 12% bf should even bother as they will probably be disappointed with the results and would be better off taking oral clen and letting it work systematically. Once you have reached a low enough bf to where you seem to have unevenly distributed fat, this is when it shines. I like most men, carry it in my lower abdomen. This is where you want to do daily injects. Now even people with low bf may still be disappointed if this is all they do, so they must first understand how it works. There is synergy between the clen and yohimbe that turns adipose fat cells into fatty acids which are then released into the blood. Guess what happens if you do nothing. They get redeposited right back where they left. This is where, sorry guys, cardio comes in. I have found cardio (or for me, work) 1-2 hours after administration is good time to burn the released fat. Just like oral clen, it should be run for 2 weeks with the exception of adding ketotifen or benadryl which would allow you to run it 8 to 12 weeks. Let me know if you choose to run it and have any questions on dosing.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
picked up some oral yohimbe without reading the label, had a lot of warnings about mixing with other drugs cause it's a light maoi inhibitor...then I started reading about maoi inhibitors and bla bla... anybody ever have any problems with yohimbe and other drug interactions?
I'm sure it's fine since they sell it otc....just wondering

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
picked up some oral yohimbine without reading idea to label, had a lot of warnings about mixing with other drugs cause it's a light maoi inhibitor...then I started reading about maoi inhibitors and bla bla... anybody ever have any problems with yohimbe and other drug interactions?
I'm sure it's fine since they sell it otc....just wondering

I have never experienced any interactions, but it might not be a bad idea to stay away from excessive amounts of chocolate, alcohol, and grapefruit juice.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have used them before. I didnt notice any localized fat loss but did notice systematic overall fat loss.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Some people have abnormally large amounts in areas, while others have asymmetrical fat accumulation. As I dieted down, I noticed I carried a little more fat in my lower abbs on the left side than the right. Just like you would use synthol to balance smaller muscles, you can do the same with helios by adjusting the volume and/or frequency of the problem area. I believe Helios was invented by Dan Duchane cause he had a female client that no matter how much he dieted her down, couldn't loose the fat in the lower abdomen. I believe the original system was 100ml 40mcg/ml of injectable clen, 100ml 5mg/ml injectable yohimbe, and oral t3.

Aikman56

Feb 27, 2013
I think it also worsens with age.

My "spot" is the left side of my bellybutton. When I dieted down to compete back in 2010, it was slightly noticeable, but eventually went away.

This past year (I'm 38 now), I had striated glutes and spinal erectors and STILL had the pouch by my bellybutton. I'm just before going to a plastic surgeon and just having him suck that shit out!!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Originally Posted by Lyle McDonald
Getting Rid of Stubborn Bodyfat- by Lyle McDonald

Without going into the brutally long and complicated mental computations that led me to this (and I'm still working on the overall scheme), here's my current thoughts on how to approach it.

First and foremost, this is one of the places where morning/pre-breakfast cardio is probably crucially important.

An hour or two before cardio, take 200 mg caffeine with 1-3 grams of L-tyrosine (NO ephedrine).

There are two segments to the cardio:

- The first segment is for mobilization, to get those stubborn fatty acids out of the fat cell.
- The second segment is the oxidation part, to burn them off in the muscle.

For the first segment of the cardio, use a machine that you don't normally use. So if you normally do the treadmill, do the first segment on the stairmaster or bike or something. Just make it different.

First segment:
warmup: 3-5 minutes
go hard: 5-10 minutes. I mean hard, as hard as you can stand for the entire time. This will NOT be fun on lowered blood glucose. I've considered putting intervals here but haven't found the data I need to make up my mind. If you do intervals, go something like 5X1' all out with a 1' break (10' total intervals)

Rest 5', just sit on your butt, drink water, try not to puke.

Go to your normal cardio machine. Do at least 30 minutes at moderate/high moderate intensity (below lactate threshold but decent intensity). I'd say 45' maximum here but I'm still making up my mind and looking at data.

Go home, and wait and hour before having a small protein meal (25-50 grams or so). No dietary fat. 2-3 hours later, go back to normal diet eating. Your daily calories shouldn't be any different than they were already, they are just distributed differently, you only have 100-200 immediately after cardio, and then the rest afterwards.

I'd do that maybe 3 days per week to start, and see what happens.

Why this works

To get stubborn fat mobilized, you have to overcome a fairly severe resistance in terms of both blood flow and lipolysis, this requires very high concentrations of catecholamines (adrenaline/noradrenaline). Sadly, jacking up levels of catecholamines (necessary for mobilization) limits burning in the muscle which is why you follow the high intensity with low intensity.

Basically, you jack up levels to get the fat mobilized, and then let them fall so that the fatty acid can be burned in the muscle.

I have a study showing that Ephedrine before intense activity lowers the catecholamine response, that's the reason for avoiding it. Studies also show a lower than normal catecholamine response as people adapt to a given type of cardio; doing a different machine will result in a higher catecholamine response than you'd other wise get.

The bigger problem with stubborn fat has to do with:

- Blood flow to the fat cells: which is typically very low, odds are your butt is cold to the touch compared to other areas of your body
- It's harder to mobilize: both because of impaired blood flow, and because of adrenoceptor issues.

Oral yohimbe (0.2 mg/kg) can be effective when used over the long term. Don't take it within 3-4 hours of taking ephedrine, and start with a half-dose to assess tolerance (some people get really freaky responses from it). IF you can find pharmaceutical yohimbine, it's far far better than the herbal version (and most of the herbal versions are crap, the only one I trust is Twinlab Yohimbe Fuel).

Taking the yohimbe with caffeine prior to morning cardio does seem to help with very stubborn fat.