©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Compounds for Women

ItsGrowTime

Sep 10, 2013
Gentlemen and Ladies...the more reading I do about what to get my girlfriend started on, the more I'm unsure what to recommend.

Her main goal is to lean out a bit. She has a good amount of muscle on her now, so doesn't need to build more necessarily. Orals would be better than pins, but there's always trade-offs.

Var? Winny? Something else?

Any experience shared would be appreciated.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Based on personal experience, tbol is the mildest compound she can use and anavar/npp come afterwards.

I would start at 5tbol a day, and do it for a maximum of 6 weeks and see how she reacts. Monitor virilization side effects very closely. Have her take several weeks off. If everything was ok, and she feels like she needs to increase the dosage for more pronounced effects, then go to 10mg/day and watch the sides even CLOSER.

Make sure your source is VERY good, if you get bad tbol(or anavar for that matter), you can screw her over.

Most guys will tell you anavar, but I'm telling you right now that tbol is 100% for sure definetly milder...don't try anavar just yet IMO...if you want to disagree, that's fine...start @ 2.5mg and then 5 ,etc. until you find what works without sides.

I'm guessing you're not talking about fat burners or GH, that's why I didn't mention those...but if it's her first run, just stick with the 5tbol ED at first.