©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

faint and sweats

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I wasn't sure where to put this but maybe some of you guys have experienced this before. This has happened to me twice in the last couple years so I don't know if it's something to worry about but I was in the supermarket over the weekend and started to feel very faint. I started to sweat like crazy and I had to sit down. After I sat for about 5 minutes I was incredibly hungry so I tore open a can of cashews that was on the shelf and ate about 2 hand fulls. Shortly after I ate I felt just fine like nothing had ever happened. My skin was very cold and clammy but I was sweating like a mofo. Any ideas?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Have u ever been evaluated for diabetes? Those are 2 of the symptoms of low blood sugar. Although, nuts are slow digesting and don't usually have enough sugar in them to bring blood sugar back up quickly.

You really should go to the doctor and tell him about what happened. Those can also be symptoms of cardiac issues, blood pressure issues and a couple other dangerous issues. Get it checked just to be safe bro.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Thanks. The other time it happened it was the exact same thing but instead of nuts I had a big steak I was ready to eat. What's strange is how quickly I went from feeling horrible to totally normal just from eating a little bit. I would bet it literally took less than a minute for me to feel fine again.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
As Sully mentioned, this sounds like a blood sugar issue. Is insulin or IGF in your line up?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
That happens to me when I take orals like dboll and usually when I haven't eaten enough..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hot weather,? dehydrated ,? natural sugar hypo. , just eat more. .. next time skip the cashews grabb a cooked chicken and knaw on some breasts ..breasts.. a mans best friend right? .

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
First thig that comes to mind is sugar level. But, how is your eating? Are you eating on a schedule? Your body could have been hungry but your mind was on a task.

Glucose meters are fairly cheap. But I would focus on eating about every 3 hrs and see if that's the cure.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
First thig that comes to mind is sugar level. But, how is your eating? Are you eating on a schedule? Your body could have been hungry but your mind was on a task.

Glucose meters are fairly cheap. But I would focus on eating about every 3 hrs and see if that's the cure.

I get downright mean :mad:when I miss a few meals. Not good.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
It could be my body couldn't adjust to a temp change or something. It was about 95 outside and I went straight into Target that had to be at 65 but I've never had a problem with that before. I had some popcorn about 30 minutes before this happened but that was the only thing I had that day. I didn't feel hungry until I got all dizzy and shit though. Idk my body is weird.