©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brothers of the bench! Sisters of the steel!

jwgibbons

Oct 6, 2013
Alright thought the title would get you in haha. Some of you may know me from other forums, not gonna get into the whole new here not to the game thing. Those that know me know I try my best to bring knowledge where I can and am always learning. For those of you who dont feel free to ask me any questions as I will not hesitate to ask some of you, ive been a member for quite awhile just haven't talked. Im ready for a change and have seen some positive things here at anasci and look forward to adding to this already great community.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome as many of us this probably will become your favorite board. I hardly get in the others I'm in anymore

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Alright thought the title would get you in haha. Some of you may know me from other forums, not gonna get into the whole new here not to the game thing. Those that know me know I try my best to bring knowledge where I can and am always learning. For those of you who dont feel free to ask me any questions as I will not hesitate to ask some of you, ive been a member for quite awhile just haven't talked. Im ready for a change and have seen some positive things here at anasci and look forward to adding to this already great community.

:welcome: to ANASCI! This is a super place with a lot of knowledge.