©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody's allergies ever flared up on gear?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I recently added EQ for the first time to a test/tren cycle. At the injection site it got really red and shortly after my nose stopped up. I've had to use nasal spray ever since. Anybody got any insight?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Every thing clean every were?
We change all the time also
The T 400 from China IP - WHEN I used that - I got a big time sensitivity to artificial sweetness and preservatives - put me in the hospital twice - can't go near any of them ever again - don't want to
wish we had some educated docs on the gear

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
You are most likely allergic to the oil. I know several people that got severe allergies from certain BRANDS of oils. In fact, I've gotten a swarm of texts in the past 2 months from my friend about TSM's testosterone and his severe allergy to the oil. He never has this problem with his other sources....he just has some crazy hypersensitivity to that particular brand's test. It causes him to feel very ill, sneeze, get chills, etc.

Switch your source, it should help.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
The only symptoms ive have is a closed up nose really. Slight redness at the injection site. Think it's safe to finish it out? The rest of my EQ is a different brand. I was just hoping I wasn't allergic to the EQ

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
keep an eye on it, infections start out just like that and bamm your in the ER. had the same happen

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I recently added EQ for the first time to a test/tren cycle. At the injection site it got really red and shortly after my nose stopped up. I've had to use nasal spray ever since. Anybody got any insight?

I have never noticed it and I do suffer from some allergies myself.
Could be the weather/time of year in your area with pollen count etc..

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I pinned in my glute. I don't feel sick. My nose doesn't run it's just closing up. It does the same thing if I run clen to long without keto Weird

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok now it's gotten bad, like out of the blue my temples have swollen on both sides. Looks like I was hit upside the head, feel kinda bad really more freaked out than anything. I got to switch brands but how long will this oil sit in my muscle? Assuming it's an allergy to the oil not the gear. And in the mean time what can I do to make the swelling go down. I feel it in my eyes.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
your body should absorb the oil in a day or two depending on the amount.

VP

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'll have to look at my bottles again when I get home. I don't think they do. I emailed my source and all their injectables are made with the same oils and the same process. I've used their other stuff with no problems but as soon as I thru in the EQ I had issues. It started out just my nose started kinda closing up but nasal spray fixed it. Then I had a small welp at the injection site. But this morning as soon as I did the shot I felt like I needed to puke and not to long after my face started swelling. I had a knot on each side of my face near my temples and my eyes were swelling a bit. It has passed now but I don't think I'm gonna chance it again. Wish I knew what the deal really was.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I don't think it was the EQ that swole my face up with knots on my temples. See I've been front loading test cyp for about 3 weeks but until it got established in my system I was using test suspension to kick start it a little. Well I'd forgot that I'd did 50 mg of test suspension this morning. I didn't think anything g about it til this afternoon I was headed to the gym and did a little more for a boost (not much at all) got in the car an my head was swelling again just like before. I'm guessing the cyp is in my system well enough now that the extra suspension was to much and I had a slight overdose. I googled testosterone overdose and I've had a lot of the symptoms just today so apparently this mornings shot did me In

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Oh shit. Testosterone overdose. Didn't even think it was possible! But one of the worst things I've ever done is take 100 mg of suspension and NOT go to the gym. No where to take out that aggression and energy. So I guess I could see that.