©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I must be great loser! As I attract...

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
winners!

Unfortunately for me I have never caught the winning touch down, owned a Ferrari and I am not married to a trophy wife with huge tits. I have stuggled most of my life just to be above average. I have never had it all, but have come close to losing it all and I suspect it is that experience that has made me a good sport.

I have learned to be content with a wife who loves me, a modest home and if I get a paycheck every week bonus! I am a happy guy although I would like to know what it is like to be one of the best...heck when I went into the gym 10 years ago I benched 115x7...yeah I am that guy.

Anyway, though all of this I attract successful people as friends who like to lean and complain to me. TO ME! They have it better then me and want to cry on my shoulder. I am like WTF. I have one friend who complains about finances every time his OT gets cut at his union job. I want to say dude, I am happy just to have work...I get no paid sick days, holidays or OT and you are whining TO ME!

And there is another PLing buddy of mine who did bench only for a while and then two months ago when he decided to squat out sqautted my best ever and today he decided to DL and does my best for a double and asks me for advice. I am like WTF...why me? Truth is I know why.... But why do I have to be surrounded by successful people who want to complain to me...one of life's mysteries I guess?

Anyways, I know myself and my limits and sometimes is not were you end, but how far you came.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
They come to you because you are grounded and driven. Although they might be considered by you to be "successful", they themselves are unhappy with their lives in some manner. They look at you and see success, but a different kind of success....Happiness, Content.

It's one of those grass is always greener things.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Y
They see your light and they are attracted brother. You have a gift. Share it!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Hawk just what little time I've gotten to know you just on this board I can tell your a good man. They may seem to have it all but by what I've read your the happy one. Just keep being you man. FIST BUMP!