©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Other than high igf

Monstar

Jun 15, 2014
Other than igf and hgh, what is there? These drugs are still not yet well understood no?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Other than igf and hgh, what is there? These drugs are still not yet well understood no?
:confused::confused::confused:
What exactly are you trying to say? Maybe I'm not quite understanding where you're going? Are u just making a statement or are you asking what other PEPs u could use or what? This is a very vague whatever it is question/ statement?

Monstar

Jun 15, 2014
Hgh and igf are peptides correct me if I'm wrong. I'm basically asking who else really uses stuff other than those two? Is that lil better? My fault

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes just didn't quite understand if u were making a statement or question. Anyways theirs a shit ton of different PEPs.

I just ran some CJC-1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-6. Loved both. Know other than these two and mt-2 which is by far my favorite cuz I walk around like a 15 y/o with hard ons all the time and get a pretty darn good tan going.

There's plenty of pep knowledge here. I'm quite surprised one of the pep reps hasn't chimed in yet.

What exactly are you looking to use a peptide for. Muscle, weight loss, tan, etc. Basically I'm asking because otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread? If you give us a little more info maybe someone will point you in the right direction

Monstar

Jun 15, 2014
I'm simply just interested in it and seein what's all the rage :) , and might try one day.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
mt2 is amazing if you're a white boy....I'm white as a sheet of paper but after a few weeks of mt2 I had a patient of mine ask me if I was from the Dominican Republic!

the only side effect is having to sleep all night with a rock hard boner...if you consider that a side effect