©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hexahydrobenzylcarbonate half life

alfio

Jun 9, 2014
Anyone can tell me exactly what is the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester half life?
And how many times it has to be injected per week?
On the web you can read like enantathe, more shorter or more longer.
And if is like enantathe, it has ti be injected once a week, no twice a week.
Thanks

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tren hex aka parabolan. Great when you find the real deal as its very similar to tren e and faked .Best ive had recently is the alpha pharm ampules.. long ester length as sir magnus says of 10 days. Stack with test undeconate and its a dream. If u occur bad sides then its a long road .

alfio

Jun 9, 2014
Thank you guys.
I will go to run tren hex and sust and I think to inject 500 of sust ew and 100 of tren every 5 days.
What do you think about?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Id use tren A in case you have some side that is undesirable.. and sus 500 wk? Have you ran any AAS before. Im curious why the sus and not a basic cyp or e ..?

alfio

Jun 9, 2014
No, i've not run aas before.
The sus because the blend of esters make test blood level more constant than cyp or e and because effects start before.
If you want to suggest me everything about aas use you're welcome.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heres what sus esters look like on a graph as they degrade. The object of a typical basic aas cycle is having constant levels ..
As u see by day 7 one cc is back to where you began .sus should be ran eod of thats all you have to work with .. if u dont run eod your endocrine system is doing a roller coaster up and down ride. Just my 2 cents

Attachments

• 1 ml sustanon decay.JPG
    1 ml sustanon decay.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 27

alfio

Jun 9, 2014
Thank you very much, i'm running sus like you suggest to do.
I decided to inject it ew because i read so every where.
And what about the dose of tren ex? 100mg e5d is good?
Thank you bro

alfio

Jun 9, 2014
Thank you bro

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
You're better off injecting smaller amounts to meet the overall mgs desired a week than taking it all in one shot due to the shorter half life of the test prop. You asked for guidance and input and we're just giving it.

I hope you've also taken into account your pct (post cycle therapy for the newbies) and ai's that you'll need during and post cycle.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thank you bro

Do you mean inject every other day or one a week?. Yes on the tren hex dose you stated. 100 per week.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
:confused::confused:
Do you mean inject every other day or one a week?. Yes on the tren hex dose you stated. 100 per week.
amaybe I'm confused as to his wording as well. I took at as injecting sus once a week hence the reason I posted what I did but after rereading it he might've been talking about another way. Mighty confusing either way

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
So ur gonna run Tren for your first cycle? I can't exactly tell you not to, because I used Tren on my first cycle, but I can tell by your questions that you've not done nearly enough research to be using Tren on your first cycle. You are way too unprepared to be considering Tren. Do you have a DA lined up yet, or an AI? Do u even know what those are? Do you have your PCT lined out yet? If you don't have everyone of those things lined up and committed to memory yet, you're not ready for Tren on your first cycle.

alfio

Jun 9, 2014
So ur gonna run Tren for your first cycle? I can't exactly tell you not to, because I used Tren on my first cycle, but I can tell by your questions that you've not done nearly enough research to be using Tren on your first cycle. You are way too unprepared to be considering Tren. Do you have a DA lined up yet, or an AI? Do u even know what those are? Do you have your PCT lined out yet? If you don't have everyone of those things lined up and committed to memory yet, you're not ready for Tren on your first cycle.

I'm a beginner, that's sure, and everyone suggest me everything about use af aas and ancillaires is welcome, that's sure too.
But I'm not so unprepareted as you think. So, I'take proviron 100mg ed as AI and to enforce the stack (because proviron bind to SHBG); I have on hand nolva in case of necessity. I take gonasi (HGC) 500mg ew too. I wan't take prami or T3.
My PCT: gonasi 2500 ew x 3
Nolva 40 ed x 7, 30 ed x 7, 20 ed x 7
Clomid 100 ed x 7, 50 ed x 7.

Now, that's my doubt: tren ace 75 or 100 eod, ok.
But I have on hand tren hex, longer ester. So, what do you suggest me? 100 e5d is it good or not?
Any other suggest? for PCT?
Thanks

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I would really think you should use the Tren ace. I had a go with the hex and its stays in your system a long time. I felt like shit for 2 weeks. So if your gonna go with hex start low and work up to where you want to be.