©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serostim Baseline Test

jack of all

May 3, 2013
I have 100% real serostim from the pharmacy so I decided to test it to have a baseline for myself to compare to the generics I have used and tested.

I shot the 6mg of sero IM in the delt and tested at almost exactly 3hr and tested at 27.4.

I have never seen the high numbers that some others see. to compare I tested Rips subQ injection 10iu and test about 3hr later and got 23.

the green elitropins I had tested at 7, 10iu subQ three hours later.

To let you know the rips and eli's I tested a couple of years ago. I just thought others might like to see the comparisons and to show that not everyone tests the same, but at least you know you have a real product or not and can only compare products with your own test numbers.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Why not use the same method each time?
You know subQ timing is different then iM correct?

6mg of serostim is how many Iu? 18?

Sounds to me like riptropin would have scored higher then serostim if dose, timing, and injection method were the same.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
27 for 18iu pharma seems low to me.

Did you buy it from the pharmacy or the black market?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Also meant to say thank you for sharing! Was not trying to sound like a dick

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If you've got the piece of paper with the lab results. I'm sure it'd be much appreciated if you'd black out your name and info and post it. And growth is all new to me but from everything I've read the sero should've been a lot higher. I think that's why rajjin is asking if you bought it off the black market. Just curious

jack of all

May 3, 2013
Raj, I totally agree. I did the rip and Eli test back when subq was the method a couple years ago. I debates with myself about doing the serostim subq but I wanted to do the same method everyone is using now. The serostim was purchased from my Dr office who specializes in HRT and infectious diseases. He sells it at a large discount for his patients for HRT and aids. So it was not from Walgreens but I wanted to ensure it was legit. Everything about the serostim is legit I just did the test for peace of mind.

I think I might be one that tests low because the rips were back when everyone was getting super high numbers. The greens was right before he switched to blacks.

If I have time I will post the lab print outs.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just gonna mention there were some counterfit seros around that were very hard to tell from legit. I seem to recall some hrt clinics and such having those.
It's been a sec now but i think there were some generics packaged as seros.
The sero numbers seem way too close to your other numbers . your testing is not consistent so maybe that is part of it. I really loved the old rips but as good as they were they were a ways off from seros. 6iu seros had my hands just not functional lol. Thanks for input...... T

jack of all

May 3, 2013
Exactly why I tested them. Serostim is the most counterfeited drug there is. I can't compare exactly because of the different administration but I am very confident that the serostims are indeed real. At the very least I know there is gh in them. The packaging checks out 100% with EMD Sereno's packaging. Holograms, security seal, etc...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thats a hard one. just seeing the low numbers is why I was questioning.
Seems low even for those that consistantly show low with testing compared with most individuals .. thanks, T...............

jack of all

May 3, 2013
What are some of the other numbers for serostims? I know Lex tested 52 but I have not seen too many test scores.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Muscle69 scored 29 on 10iu
Kh scored 30's on 10iu

One was genotropin the other omnitrope

micro

Sep 24, 2003
I talked to member on another board that scored 21 on Sero's. I would assume he shot at least 3mg