©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test/tren cycle

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So is it really better to use a higher tren dose with a lower test dose? Or is it just a matter of opinion?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Adam, seems for each time this question has been asked, there are as many different opinions on it. Many go low test higher tren to allow tren to work with minimal sides. Personally, I go equal to higher test (sometimes MUCH higher) to tren and I don't suffer those popular side effects like over aggression, night sweats or insomnia. When I went high tren, I had to go WAY low on test, but found it made me lose weight and fullness and shut me down very much. Everyone's different.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
So is it really better to use a higher tren dose with a lower test dose? Or is it just a matter of opinion?

Matter of opinion. Experiment and see what works best for you. I'm a testosterone guy here so at least be sure to use some additional TEST with TREN cycles.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah I don't get a whole lot of sides other than insomnia, man that junk is terrible lol almost like I did a line of dope or something I sweat easier if I'm in the sun but that's about it. Yeah I'm a fan of test myself. Like tren a lot but test is awesome.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Usually
Offseason/bulking=higher test/lower or equal tren
Pre contest/cutting=lower test/higher tren