©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Suspension Injection Sites

ItsGrowTime

Sep 10, 2013
Having a bit of an issue with my pecs a few days after TNE (oil) injection. I read here or somewhere else, that the oil can dissipate but leave crystalization behind. Feels like I have a large lump in each pec, at injection site. I'm assuming it's not gyno popping up this quickly, but that assumption could be ass backwards. (I'm taking 50mg of Proviron daily.)

I will say, my biceps are also killing me from the TNE, as well as every other body part it's been injected into.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated in terms of minimizing the crystallization (if that's indeed what it is).

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Having a bit of an issue with my pecs a few days after TNE (oil) injection. I read here or somewhere else, that the oil can dissipate but leave crystalization behind. Feels like I have a large lump in each pec, at injection site. I'm assuming it's not gyno popping up this quickly, but that assumption could be ass backwards. (I'm taking 50mg of Proviron daily.)

I will say, my biceps are also killing me from the TNE, as well as every other body part it's been injected into.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated in terms of minimizing the crystallization (if that's indeed what it is).

Check out How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles for injection site ideas.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've been pretty fortunate with that having used both oil TNE and suspension in water. If I didn't pin the injection BURIED in the pec (I use a slin pin) sometimes I'll get the lump there. But I would never confuse it with gyno (1, I'm not prone to it and 2, the injection isn't near the nipple, it's the belly of the pec.) I really don't get PIP in general (I can inject 2ccs of prop a day if I wanted, yeah, I'm that lucky) but in all honesty, you'll likely get some discomfort even with a great shot, like I said, mine's very slight usually if at all. I did bruise my bicep once as I nailed a vein with the pin so it was a fingertip sized black and blue. Check those links ASHOP posted, very useful stuff.
G.

BTW, if you get a bruise in an obvious place from injection or anything else, get ARNICA GEL. It's an all natural pain relieving gel that will reduce pain, swelling and more impressive is its ability to fade bruises massively in days. It's awesome.

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

Sep 10, 2013
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to know the suspension is legit. I checked the injection sites before going ahead with it - my pec injection was well above the nipple, but the knot starts a little above the inj site and goes down to the nipple.

I now have knots at every injection site on my body, so that's fun. Except bi's, there's no knots there, just painful and red in both arms, they look and feel the same. I'll live to fight another day.