©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FIRTS TIME, useing gear Sust250

Klassick

Jun 18, 2014
Hey guys, a little about myself, im 34
6ft 198lbs,20%bf I've worked out off and on for the
Past 10years but have made major changes in routine and
Diet over the last year with great results.
I'm am considering useing gear for the first time,
And would like some advice on the best way to stack the stuff I've got

Sust 250
Winny
Var
Novladex
Liquidex

Hope to hear some feed back thanks
Don't want to hear sarcastic BS, just looking for
Solid advice guys
Thanks

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I'm no expert. I'm sure others will help.

Hut how much of each to you have? And how long to you plan on running this?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sus 250 every other day , var 50mg a day minimum, save the winny for later.
Should do test cyp and dbol as a first cycle as sus is not something you use alone as your main test on a first cycle and we need more info like sir sandpig asks ..

Last edited:

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
If all you have is sust I would run 500 mg/week split it up between 3-4 pins a week. I would run .25mg liquidex eod

Klassick

Jun 18, 2014
My list is
SUST,250 30ml
Winny 20mg x100
Var 10mg x200
Nolvadex. 20mg x 50
Liquidex. 30ml

And what if I can only get my hands on the sust
My friend said run 1cc twice a week, I'm not
Looking to get huge just more strength with some good
Gains, lean. This is all new to me so I'm not sure
How long I should run this for?
Thanks for the help guys!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
If you would research all the test compounds individually in your 30 ml sus250 you will see quick acting esters and perhaps a 3 day ester. If a compound is a one day ester ( aka test proprionate) it means its out of the system in one day. So.. doing one shot of day of friend advice sus 250 a week you will spike your hormones one day and crash or be depleted of hormones by day seven as seen on chart . Which is what The Grim Repper already said. Here is a chart to see what I mean . For a first cycle as the "only" test compound its not great at 1ml a day. What is in your sus 250 for compounds as some call sus 250 two types , 3 types, or the true 4 types of testosterone esters?

You need 48cc of sus 250 for a 12 week 1cc every other day cycle. Anything less you will spin your wheels, gain a bunch a water then back to square one if you do 1 cc a week..

Attachments

• 1 ml sustanon decay.JPG
    1 ml sustanon decay.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Klassick

Jun 18, 2014
Hey IronBuilt, my sust contains
Test propionate 30mg
Test phenylproplnate 60mg
Test isocaporate 60mg
Test decanoate 100mg

So I'll pick up another vial to run
Eod for the 12 weeks
Thanks for the chart and replies

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Not being sarcastic but If your not trying to get big, just a little strength then why do anything? Then can be done natty.
20% BF is a bit high to start out with also, make sure you have a good diet plan and an anti-e in there as you will bloat up pretty well.
Are you going to PCT after this?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
My first ever cycle was 500mg of sustanon a week. I "ordered" test e from a local source but got sust instead...it worked out great for me, gained about 17lbs in 15 weeks. If you go 250 eod you will definitely be very happy with the results provided your gear is good

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
You can jab it 2x a week and you will be fine. Injection frequency is a personal choice. Not trying to step on any toes here. Haha

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
Hey IronBuilt, my sust contains
Test propionate 30mg
Test phenylproplnate 60mg
Test isocaporate 60mg
Test decanoate 100mg

So I'll pick up another vial to run
Eod for the 12 weeks
Thanks for the chart and replies

EOD is good for your test.
Definitely don't have enough VAR though. I need to take 100-130 mg a day to feel it. But maybe that's just me.
I guess....2grams...40 days worth...decent to start out your cycle. But, you might wanna wait and use it at the end...when you are down to at least 12-15% bf

Get an AI, with the high BF % and if you don't know yet how you are with gyno...shit could get weird fast. Aromasin or A-dex for sure...start when your nips itch...maybe u won't need but highly doubt that... you might even wanna just get a stock of letro.

kinda sucks to have long esters tailing you after you been pinning with shorts in there...350mg per week of test isn't too bad for the last little bit when it's leaving your system. Have enough clomid and nolva to last you 10 weeks. I know that's stupid sounding but if theres one thing you should drill into your head -- forget about stock piling the fun shit, stock pile the PCT stuff.

I'd trade the winny. That is just fbad compared to what else u can take...especially if you have a hook on Var.
Like i tell everybody too....if you can, run HALO and some adderall for the first 4-6 weeks and your program will be beast!!

Nothing like training on halo and addy...holy fuck!

Down side too to taking a blend you know..is that you aren't learning what you like. Same thing as getting high...if you blaze, pop, snort, drink and huff...how the fuck you gonna know what you liked and didn't like??