©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody tried 2K'ish EQ?Sides?Dangers?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Just curious if anybody here has run high doses of EQ, say near 2grams or higher.

What were your results like?

How often did you donate blood?

How serious are the dangers of doing this assuming you're donating blood every 2 weeks and getting hematocrit checked every 4 weeks via blood tests?

How's the anxiety/gains?

Feedback appreciated. PS, not for me - for my buddy!

nosnmiveins

Mar 25, 2013
My blood would be molasses lol. Never been over more than 1,000mg/week for more than 2 weeks

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
yeah that's what I would figure, but I thought if you donate blood every 2 weeks it'd be okay,

I know people that have used 2-3k EQ for certain periods of time when taking breaks from 19-nors and orals...yeah I know it sounds crazy, they're doing well both health-wise and competition-wise......but idk if it's just their genetic ability to handle drugs

lol that's why I want input from others

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
A few weeks ago I bumped from 750mg weekly to 1750. Ran it for two weeks (ran test e the same too). I mainly stopped due to constant nose bleeds and acne. I get very little acne normally. I really didn't run it long enough to tell, but I ran it Long enough to tell it was not worth the sides.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I think the acne had more to do with you bumping the Test E to 1750 haha

but yeah the nosebleeds def stemmed from the EQ

damn man, that's intense

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK...ran EQ at 1500/1600 alone as a cycle...FRIGGIN AMAZING only problem was the anxiety

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
OK...ran EQ at 1500/1600 alone as a cycle...FRIGGIN AMAZING only problem was the anxiety

When you say amazing, what do you mean?

What were the muscle and strength gains like?

What about your blood pressure and hematocrit?

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I BP was fine, hemo no clue....I was getting bigger, leaner, veiny, changing constantly & felt great(besides the anx)not the typical shitty feeling...strength was trenish, skin/look/quality was mast/test'ish...joints felt healthy like I was on GH...friends thought I was on some major crazy stack

Odd thing about the anx was it took My out of My confident character a little though

Definatly looking to figure out a way to control the anx & use it possibly as a pre-contest stack(maybe just throw one thing ontop, such as var)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I found out from a very reputable guy that he never gets anxiety from EQ anymore because he only runs 150 test a week(low HRT dose). He says if his test goes any higher, he get's the sides...

similar to tren/test or deca/test causing sides in a lot of people if they don't use HRT dose.

anybody else found this to be true?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ive ran it at 800-1000mg with minimal sides (a little anxiety) a exceptional results. I dont suggest that dose or more for just anyone but the right person can make it work quite effectively.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just get DHB ... EQ has it's place, but most of the effects that EQ renders I believe to be caused by it's metabolism via 5alpha reductase enzyme into Dihydroboldenone - so when you run 1000 of Boldenone about 140 turns into DHB and I think this is the biggest component to the gains and positive benefits to using bold

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Just get DHB ... EQ has it's place, but most of the effects that EQ renders I believe to be caused by it's metabolism via 5alpha reductase enzyme into Dihydroboldenone - so when you run 1000 of Boldenone about 140 turns into DHB and I think this is the biggest component to the gains and positive benefits to using bold

1) We don't know anybody that has DHB, we know tons of very good and reputable sources that literally even have pharm grade GH for great prices, etc...and nobody that has DHB

if you want to PM me where to find some, be my guest

2) Worried about the "DHB" Flu

3) What's the androgenic profile of DHB btw?Any idea? How much does it aromatize and how androgenic is it compared to test or EQ

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
DHB is pretty easy to find, there are a few sources here who can special make it for you.. I've had them do it before.

Also DHB does not aromatize at all, it's already been broken down from EQ and no longer is subject to enzymatic metabolization, it does have metabolite but these are mostly inactive.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
yeah just read up on it, seems people suffer a lot of hairloss from it for whatever reason...definetly something most people I know what not touch...they don't even touch anything over TRT test as it is (talking about average big lifters here...not ifbb bodybuilders)

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
A few weeks ago I bumped from 750mg weekly to 1750. Ran it for two weeks (ran test e the same too). I mainly stopped due to constant nose bleeds and acne. I get very little acne normally. I really didn't run it long enough to tell, but I ran it Long enough to tell it was not worth the sides.

Whoa.......what was your blood pressure bro?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Blood pressure was up there I'm sure. Anxiety, na. No freaking out. I stay calm and mellow on everything. Tren can make me a little fiery but that's it.

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
I'll tell ya bro, the last time I ran Tren was 10yrs ago and i'll never run it again. The sides were unbearable at only 150eod along with 100mgs of prop. I felt completly burned-the-fuck-out to say the least.

How are you guys able to handle doses such as 1gr/weekly and over? To the OP, I'm sorry if I hijaked ur thread brother.

H3