©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Strovis Test Cyp

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
here's a pic of the test cyp....

Attachments

• Strovis 1.jpg
    Strovis 1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Strovis 2.jpg
    Strovis 2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 288

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Have you tried the strovis gear yet? I'm two weeks in with strovis test e.

Yep, think im at 5 weeks now. Test cyp and NPP whole time with test prop kickstart. When i stopped prop i added mast e. Very happy with everything :headbang:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yep, think im at 5 weeks now. Test cyp and NPP whole time with test prop kickstart. When i stopped prop i added mast e. Very happy with everything :headbang:
How's the NPP? I'm getting over a recent health scare and I'm preparing to start. What dosage are you running?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
How's the NPP? I'm getting over a recent health scare and I'm preparing to start. What dosage are you running?

Unfortunately this is my first time running a 19nor other than tren, so i cant really make a comparison on the npp bro...however i will say it is definitely helping my joints, and can tell i am running it by the way i look and feel. So its definitely legit. I started at 100mg eod, and have been at 130 eod for a week now-so thats right around 450 a week. Id like to run it higher, but have noticed my bp going up and im almost positive its the npp. So i will probably back it down to 100eod again if my hearts still pounding hard in a few more days

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm running the their test e for trt right now. I am going to get a testosterone serum level blood test in a few weeks. I would like to give it a month before the blood test to make sure it is working at full effect. If the mods are cool with it, I'll post up the results when I have the test done.

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'm running the their test e for trt right now. I am going to get a testosterone serum level blood test in a few weeks. I would like to give it a month before the blood test to make sure it is working at full effect. If the mods are cool with it, I'll post up the results when I have the test done.

Would love to see those results bro. I know their tests are legit by recent cycle, but always nice to see the numbers to truly confirm the potency...

DNP-Direct

Jun 1, 2013
Here's some more pics of some of the Strovis line that MattG posted awhile back in my forum. Some of the best labels around...

Attachments

• Strovis vial pics 2.jpg
    Strovis vial pics 2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 110
  • strovis vial pics.jpg
    strovis vial pics.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 110

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
And i also will add, a couple of those were for my pops-who is 67yrs old and on 100mg trt weekly. He added to that just 300mg of strovis test cyp...put on size and got strong as hell for somebody his age. 3-4 weeks after stopping the Strovis, his doc tested his levels, which came back at 1500. Thats pretty damn impressive nearly a month after dropping back to trt. His doc was not pleased.lol. Fortunately dad bullshitted him and said he was taking a bunch of natty test boosters and the doc didnt lower his trt dose

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Unfortunately this is my first time running a 19nor other than tren, so i cant really make a comparison on the npp bro...however i will say it is definitely helping my joints, and can tell i am running it by the way i look and feel. So its definitely legit. I started at 100mg eod, and have been at 130 eod for a week now-so thats right around 450 a week. Id like to run it higher, but have noticed my bp going up and im almost positive its the npp. So i will probably back it down to 100eod again if my hearts still pounding hard in a few more days
We should sticky this...
Someone CARES about their health and watches their BP and listens to their body while on cycle. Matt's got an amazing physique and that's due to hard and SMART work as well as diet and responsible use of supplements. We should see much more of this rather than internet speculation and bullshit about abusing compounds. Matt's got a lot to be proud of and I applaud his realistic approach to training and supplementation. THAT is what AnaSCI has been about from day one and will continue to demonstrate that. Thank you Matt.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thank you for all your kind words Grim, i sincerely appreciate it! I still have a long way to go before i will be happy with my physique, but I'm getting there. Yeah, I try to be conscious as possible about my health. I'd rather take a little while longer to reach my goal without jeopardizing my health-as opposed to just slamming grams of gear every week. I have a beautiful little girl to look after, and want to be here for her as long as i possibly can. We're on the same page brother. Thanks again my friend :)