©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Age Old Debate: GH vs. increasing doses

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Ok, I haven't seen this topic really brought up on this forum, but it's talked about on many other forums and also in my IRL friend circle.

Let's say an individual is at the point of really trying to bring up his muscle mass. He is experienced, ran a few cycles, and his training/nutrition and diet are already in check.

At this point, he is trying to make the following decision:
-Should I simply increase my ANABOLIC GEAR intake to high levels to increase my muscle mass?
-Should I spend a higher amount of money, and just add GH to the stack in reasonable doses(even 4-5iu pharm grade) and keep the anabolics at the same level I used before?

I will try to illustrate what I am talking about to the people who are unfamiliar with what I am talking about, or are not understanding what I wrote because I suck at explaining.....

Which of these options would pack on MORE mass?(Ignore the exact compounds and doses...focus more on whether the increased AAS dose, or addition of GH would cause more muscle mass gains)

Scenario #1: Significant increase in AAS dose not including GH

-1K Test
-1K EQ
-800 Deca
-100+ Anadrol ED

Scenario #2 : Keep AAS at more reasonable levels, but you add the GH which some argue gives a "more pronounced" muscle mass effect, despite the gear dosages being lower.

-1K Test
-300 Deca
-4-5iu pharm GH

Despite the big difference in the amount of compound-use between Scenario #1 and #2, people argue that scenario #2 will still result in more muscle mass, simply because the GH is that powerful once added to the stack.

We could draw the conclusion of: Why not just do ALL of it? 3-4grams and the GH?

Well, perhaps the user doesn't have the funds, or doesn't want to use everything at once yet.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE?

Would 1Kish mg of gear that is highly anabolic(test/deca/tren/dbol/drol...not eq/primo/mast/etc) + some GH give****MORE**** mass gains than 3-4grams of gear without GH?

This topic and thread could be helpful for many many people trying to plan their future AAS cycles, and is a question people ask everyday.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I think the GH is more for recovery, skin, joint, staying lean, vascularity, being able to eat more food thing than muscle building like AAS.
Im willing to bet that you would not see any difference in each of those scenarios at least for a few cycles, unless GH is ran at a considerable high dose for a while and its REAL GH.
GH is a game changer if done the right way. With that said most of us will not get the cost/payback ratio for muscle building.

jwgibbons

Oct 6, 2013
Im going to change mine completely. Run 750mgs of test, 400mgs of tren e, 4ius of growth, 15ius of novalog. 5ius in the am with breakfast and 10 post workout. Growth at 5ius will not promote much lean mass but will aid in body fat loss.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
If you're wanting pure size I would run something of this sort....

1g test e/c
600ish mg deca
Anadrol or dbol (whichever works for you)
Insulin
Hgh

If you have prolactin issues, drop the deca and run the test and oral. You will be suprised what high test, hgh, and insulin can do.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
^ This is pretty common knowledge to everybody, but it's not actually addressing the question.

This is the obvious resolution, as stated in OP, but yeah thanks for input.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I think the latter will be better gains...keep more, 3D look as opposed to thick, bloated

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
For mass, #2 for sure. The reason is two fold.
1. GH increases protein synthesis which is kind of a big deal.
2. High amounts of T increase IGF as do large injections of GH, so together you will compound the effect.
When you combine T and HGH you get an exponential effect 1+1=3!

My recommendation is to take all your HGH PRW so it peaks PWO.

Good luck,
Hawk