©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar pros and cons?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Positive for me is the strength gains. Negative? I never saw any although I hear it can throw your hdl/ldl out of wack.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'm pretty sure even though anavar is DHT based, it doesn't make your hair fall out, isn't it in the top 3 safest steroids for t hair?

Tbol, deca, and var. Rest can wreck your hair

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I'm pretty sure even though anavar is DHT based, it doesn't make your hair fall out, isn't it in the top 3 safest steroids for t hair?

Tbol, deca, and var. Rest can wreck your hair

Will any of them make the hair on my back fall out? :p

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Just about all the men on my father's side are bald. So I don't worry about it and have been shaving my head for years.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
My hair fell out faster as well as when I use masteron . Maybe im predespositioned for it to go anyway and dht sped up the process.

Masteron = shedding like crazy for me too..not enough to visibly look like my hair is getting thinner, but all over the sink and drain in the shower...nizoral 2% shampoo helped big time with that fortunately

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just about all the men on my father's side are bald. So I don't worry about it and have been shaving my head for years.

I'm pretty sure that hair genetics are inherited from the maternal side of the family.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Anavar is sort of like primo, from what experienced
its weak compared to other orals
its higher priced
most is faked
good amounts are usually needed to see a difference
you wont see if it is real becuase everyone runs 2-5 other compounds
its usually hard on lipids
If its legit and you can afford it to run a good dose
stregnth goes up
make you look hard
some joint pain goes away

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Just a few things I feel need to be said :

1-Yes, Masteron is one of the absolute best steroids at ripping your hair off your scalp. This doesn't mean all DHT are. Anavar is the ONLY exception. The rest will definitely screw you over

2- Blood pressure and totally trashed lipids on anavar? I'm not sure if you guys are getting legitimate anavar, or you must be extremely sensitive to orals?
Even my own gf ran it for 8 weeks at 25mg and absolute nothing budged on her profile. No lipids, cholesterol, or bp or liver issues at All. My 'brother' also ran it at 150mg a day once, ZERO blood pressure issues. Enzymes and cholesterol did change as expected, nowhere near as bad as even 50 dbol for 8 weeks.

I have several acquaintances ran 50-80mg for 8 weeks and zero issues. Only report I have personally seen is 100mg did elevate liver enzymes and affect cholesterol, nowhere near as bad as dbol or Winstrol would. In fact, most pros will do up to 200mg/day for 2-3 months, and although it takes a toll, it does not trash them in any way shape or form to the way you're describing. Must be diet, lifestyle, genetics, or you got winstrol instead...

3- primo is no where comparable to anavar at all.
Anavar at 75mg a day van give very good, very noticeable gains if you have real gear. Primo is usually around 800-1000, with 600 minimum weekly for a long time to really see actual good gains come about. Anavar also destroys it in the strength gain department, the gains are significantly faster and more onset, and the size gains i would even argue are significantly better, especially mg for mg.

Regardless, neither of these drugs are used for size unless by a girl or recreational lifter just trying to look decent.

But primo and anavar are nowhere similar... Primo will empty your pockets waaaaaay more and take waaaaaay longer to see real gains and they still won't be as pronounced as anavar unless taking unfair doses in making the comparison (ex; 1k primo for 14 weeks vs 40 anavar for 6weeks

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
just a few things i feel need to be said :

1-yes, masteron is one of the absolute best steroids at ripping your hair off your scalp. This doesn't mean all dht are. Anavar is the only exception. The rest will definitely screw you over

2- blood pressure and totally trashed lipids on anavar? I'm not sure if you guys are getting legitimate anavar, or you must be extremely sensitive to orals?
Even my own gf ran it for 8 weeks at 25mg and absolute nothing budged on her profile. No lipids, cholesterol, or bp or liver issues at all. My 'brother' also ran it at 150mg a day once, zero blood pressure issues. Enzymes and cholesterol did change as expected, nowhere near as bad as even 50 dbol for 8 weeks.

It raised mine a bunch . Thats why i said often faked

i have several acquaintances ran 50-80mg for 8 weeks and zero issues. Only report i have personally seen is 100mg did elevate liver enzymes and affect cholesterol, nowhere near as bad as dbol or winstrol would. In fact, most pros will do up to 200mg/day for 2-3 months, and although it takes a toll, it does not trash them in any way shape or form to the way you're describing. Must be diet, lifestyle, genetics, or you got winstrol instead...

3- primo is no where comparable to anavar at all.
Anavar at 75mg a day van give very good, very noticeable gains if you have real gear. Primo is usually around 800-1000, with 600 minimum weekly for a long time to really see actual good gains come about. Anavar also destroys it in the strength gain department, the gains are significantly faster and more onset, and the size gains i would even argue are significantly better, especially mg for mg.

I agree i should have rephrased that. I meant it is similar to primo in regards to
often faked
higher priced
need more for results

it is not like it any other way

regardless, neither of these drugs are used for size unless by a girl or recreational lifter just trying to look decent.

But primo and anavar are nowhere similar... Primo will empty your pockets waaaaaay more and take waaaaaay longer to see real gains and they still won't be as pronounced as anavar unless taking unfair doses in making the comparison (ex; 1k primo for 14 weeks vs 40 anavar for 6weeks
thanks