©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren insomnia

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I know it's a very common side effect that most everyone gets at some point or another. What I want to know is why it happens. No matter when I pin my dose I still can't sleep in the wee hrs of the morning then come 7 or 8 am I'm ready to pass out but I have to go to work and hopefully grab a nap during the day. Anyone know what makes tren do u like that?

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I dont know the science behind it and nothing works for me either, not having carbs at night, taking the dose at night, gh,melatonon nothing even at 100mg a week!
I hate it for that reason and only see a need for it for cutting/precontest, Im up anyway from other stims and its the best at holding muscle in a caloric defecit. Short bursts for me is all I need. There are other alternatives for a bulking phase where I can sleep
If you cant sleep you cant grow!
I do know my goes metabo is up, as well as well as of course muscle and strength. I figure its so damm strong it just doesnt want your body to slow down!

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I love just about everything about it but I HATE that. It wars on my mind after about 4 weeks and I have take a break. I usually pass out at 10pm, wake up at 1130pm and am up til 3, go to sleep about 315, wake up about 4 and am usually up then. Once a cup of chamomile tea helped a lot but only once

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Just drop the compound, seriously man, forget Tren, I bet its completely unnecessary for your goals too.

Run high npp, GH, and anavar,

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I love that shit! Just ran it for 14 weeks.

Now I admit I get insomnia too but it's part of the "package". lol

I'm usually fine till I get up to about 70 mg's ED

Like Z28 and Blue said, it's not for everyone though.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've usually had insomnia when running Tren, but this run it has been much more mild than usual. In fact, the last 5-6 weeks I've barely noticed it at all, which is really odd because I've been running it at a much higher dose than ever before. But then again, almost all the Tren sides have been much more bearable than usual this time.

It's making me wonder if running at a high dose for a period of time might help one's body to adapt to it and lessen the occurrence and severity of the side effects. Purely speculation, though.

I do know that when the trensomnia hit me hard, 10mg of Ambien put me to sleep good.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
When I ran high tren low test 800 tren 200 test a week my insomnia was very tolerable...but when those dosages are reversed I cant sleep for shit just my 2 pennies it affects everyone differently

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
When I ran high tren low test 800 tren 200 test a week my insomnia was very tolerable...but when those dosages are reversed I cant sleep for shit just my 2 pennies it affects everyone differently

Yes, I find it to be worse when test is higher.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Try 100 test a week with 400-600 Tren E (not A)

This will probably get rid of it, if it doesn't, well... Yeah the compound does that to most people.

Just get on npp/GH or something else

EastCountySD

Aug 26, 2013
san diego CA
I love tren myself I'm running a Tren/test/mast stack right now and sleep is very interesting. I was waking up 2 or 3 times a night drenched in sweat and having to piss (both of which smell lovely on tren) A wife's friend randomly bought Me a "marleys mellow mood" tea...it's at 711 and most liquor stores in San Diego area. I drink one of those before bed and the dreams are still gnarly but no waking up through the night.....might give that a try works for me.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I notice when going lower with test I get no size from the cycle at all. With test higher the tren seems to shine more and Im pretty lean to see any water differences from higher test. I get the sides either way.
Everyone different though

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I notice when going lower with test I get no size from the cycle at all. With test higher the tren seems to shine more and Im pretty lean to see any water differences from higher test. I get the sides either way.
Everyone different though

that's because test puts on a lot of water weight, and fills you out more, thus you look bigger. also, it is good at putting on size. i feel like people across forums really believe that 600tren>600deca for size gains, and i have never seen the scientific or anecdotal basis for that....tren is an incredible compound for many reasons, but other compounds are better for putting on size MG for MG, and I would never call tren a pure bulking compound;it's very effective for heavy bulks in a mixture with other highly anabolic drugs(example: tren+deca,tren+deca+dbol,tren+deca+drol,tren+test+dbol,etc,etc,etc....), but I would bet that *MOST* people would get better muscle gains[not just water/fat/etc] off 1K test+600deca than 1K test+600tren...there's always exceptions

what you said makes a lot of sense -- in fact, I would be surprised if higher test+tren did NOT give you more size than lower test+tren.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok I know it's a very common side effect that most everyone gets at some point or another. What I want to know is why it happens. No matter when I pin my dose I still can't sleep in the wee hrs of the morning then come 7 or 8 am I'm ready to pass out but I have to go to work and hopefully grab a nap during the day. Anyone know what makes tren do u like that?

Possible over stimulation of the CNS?

ph1980

May 26, 2014
Perfect read since its 3 am and I'm suffering from it at well but its hard to complain with all the positive results I'm getting

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've run it at very high dosages and while the sleep disturbances were no worse than at less, I leaned out so much that it started to make me stringy. I'm not that in love with tren as many are although I reap the benefits of it. I'm off tren completely and leaner than when I was on it a short while ago. Diet is key.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Seems like tren just puts my body in "hi-gear". It works great but I hate those sleepless nights and night sweats. Tren sweats in the winter are the worse. Nothing like waking up on a cold January night with cold wet sheets.:eek: I used to keep a couple sweat shirts handy and change in the middle of the night on winter nights. A Benedryl or two worked pretty well for sleep, but then sometimes I felt slow in the mornings