©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I've started out my cycle going pretty hard and have made great gains so far. My question is, if I start to taper down the amount towards the end to, say a trt dose, would it make it easier for me to recover? And would I hold my gains better?

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
You'd have to actually ask or hear from someone that has blood test results from doing both to really know.
Based just on anecdotal observation, tapering down seems to result in less mood issues -- from what i remember, testosterone has a way of balancing estrogen on its own aside from converting into oddly enough...so, idk...the otherpoint being that you just have to get on with it anyways, so, i think it depends more on how long your cycle was.

If you just did a 6-12 week...then run the regular protocol and get on pct, you need to jump back on the natural.
Personally, my PCT is usually awesome, sometimes i even make gains or notice no difference in performance. It's usually 3 weeks after ive ended PCT that life starts to fucking suck...not physically usually, but more mentally because the test and androgens are now normal to sub level.
IB and some of the other Vets can probably answer this with some science behind it.

The reality is that when you are shut down, you are shut down. TRT dose still means u r shut down.
Even blasting HCG is gonna make you shut down if u do it too long.
Only the clomid and nolva and herbs plus time are gonna bring you back...
BUT, i havent tried HMG yet...that stuff sounds real nice...

PM if please if you have info or what not on HMG, i'm gonna talk to my doc but want some info first...

from what i've gathered the idea of tapering down is a hold over from back in the day when there was no PCT and you'd just have to grin and bear it, now a days you're better off just stopping cold with some solid PCT. But I'm a noob and just going by what i've read. Hopefully someone with some one how's actually done both will come by and share there experience as I'm very interested in this issue myself.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Well, there's only the one case reported on ergo-log regarding Triptorelin...The protocol was 1, 100mcg dose two weeks after your last AAS dose. Look it up, it's worth a shot!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Really depends on doses used and what compound was used and for how long Adam in regards to a taper or not. I believe a person should for the best pct possible but to me there are so many variables involved such as diet, vitamins used etc .

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Like Iron said, the compounds used really make a huge difference. There are individual things such as sides some get worse than others, but certain 'sides' are universal, being shut down hard is one of those especially with things like nandrolones and tren. jbobxxiv mentioned stopping cold which I've done and frankly, with a good PCT in place, I gained, mood stayed very good and frankly, I continued to gain albeit differently than when on, but it was a good time off. 5 months and blood tests showed I was back on track. I'd look up that thread bio mentioned, get a good PCT in place and drop the compounds totally. Going into it positive mentally means a LOT as well.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I've been on test cyp 300 twice a week, tren e 200 twice a week (dropped tren after about 6 weeks bc of lack of sleep) 300 EQ twice a week 100 winny ed and 100 anavar ed.
My test was a lot higher at first. I kick started with 150 test suspension ed then switched to test prop 100 ed. Those 2 compounds will b long gone by the end tho.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I would drop to 50mg Test Prop a day and as much GH as you can afford to use.