©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Walden Farms sauces

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I just got back from Schnucks grocery and they carry a decent selection of the Walden Farms sauces. Picked up a bottle of chocolate sauce and BBQ sauce. The BBQ is decent, considering it's a zero calorie bbq sauce. It's not gonna win any BBQ contests, but it works for making dry ass chicken breasts easier to eat. Haven't had a chance to try the chocolate sauce yet.

Anybody try out any of the other Waldens sauces? Are there any that you just have to have? Are any of them really excellent?

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I once spent $150 in one mth while prepping for a contest so yes, I have tried them! Try using the bbq sauce together with the Walden Farms blue cheese dressing as a marinade or as a sauce to sauté meat in. It's much better than the bbq by itself. I don't like the choc sauce because I thought it tasted like alcohol. My favorite Waldens Farms are blue cheese, thousand island, Ginger and Honey Mustard.