©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sachets to vial video ???

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No but what's the problem and why are you over thinking things? Order some sterile vials from somewhere(don't ask just use common sense and search) get a larger syringe 18 gauge 5-10cc depending on how much oil you're transferring and take it from the pouch(either cut a small hole and pour into the syringe or clean the outer package and poke your syringe through it and draw it out) and inject it into the vial.

I've never used the pouches but have had to transfer liquids many times due to traveling. This how I'd do it if I were going to.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pretty much just wipe sachet down with alcohol to santize and jab a 20 g pin into sachet and suck it up.. install a vent pin tip In vial and then fill .....mirror?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Pretty much just wipe sachet down with alcohol to santize and jab a 20 g pin into sachet and suck it up.. install a vent pin tip In vial and then fill .....mirror?
I think he meant another link to a site where the video would be available

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB and Phoe are telling you str8, if you can handle a shot you can do this. You will be fine.

Ak

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Yup, spot on ive done it many a times exactly this way. 10cc syringe is best cause the sachets are usually 6 ml, which is nice cause theyre always overfilled. Vent pin is also key, i tried without one before and it worked but was a major pain in the ass. Only did it that way one time.lol Another little tip, i wipe down the table im using with alcohol as well as a credit card...then use the credit card to squeegie every last drop down to the pin tip. Gotta sterilize every tool you do the job with. I do anyways...

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Like everyone said. Super easy. Swab everything, use a big syringe and big needle. Have at it

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
thanks for all the tips, especially the credit card squeegee one i bet that works like a champ.

I don't think i'm over thinking things really, it'd just be nice to see the process as i'm a very visual learner. . . .

Gotcha brutha. No prob..

Loading 5ml sachet into vial:
Loading 5ml sachet into vial - YouTube

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
hey guys I'm about to give the Stealth juice line a try and was thinking that i would transfer them to vials instead of the suggestion on Alinshop to just leave it in a preloaded pin. So i searched the forum and landed on this video Big John posted awhile back

http://www.anasci.org/vB/ashop/30007-any-tips-getting-stealth-product-out-package.html#post133084

buuuutttt........ youtube has taken it down, anyone got a mirror??
Here's the link to a thread anasci just posted for you

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=240075