©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aas and blood pressure - on and off cycle

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I guess I'm getting old. My bp is climbing up on me on cycle. Off cycle I'm around 120-50 area. Usually on cycle is around 140-80 area. I take 1 carditone pill year round.

Fast fwd, this time on cycle (about 7 wks in) I'm 160-96. I stopped everything immediately. I've checked one week later and similar results.

I'm going to keep checking until aas clears out. If it's still high, I'm going to doctor. If it goes back to normal I just won't dose that high.

My question, if I do have to get on bp meds, how should I do it? On cycle or off? I don't want to over medicate myself when off cycle.

How do you guys do it?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
When you get the numbers down, try a really low androgen cycle and see what happens. It will give your body a break. Try primo and anavar and trt dose of test. The high test, tren, and a bombs are rough on you brother when you get old. I know, because I'm getting there myself. I don't know what you're on right now or what your dosages are, but keep your cycle more anabolic. I assure you that you will not lose much if any size.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
High deca and primo with TRT test and sometimes anavar sprinkled here and there (but rarely because of cholesterol/lipid concern) will be much better of your BP.

Even at 1k deca/1k primo you shouldn't really see it budge at all assuming you take an AI for the small amount of estrogen that does come from the deca

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
High deca and primo with TRT test and sometimes anavar sprinkled here and there (but rarely because of cholesterol/lipid concern) will be much better of your BP.

Even at 1k deca/1k primo you shouldn't really see it budge at all assuming you take an AI for the small amount of estrogen that does come from the deca

I thought u didn't believe that Anavar wrecked lipid levels? Don't all your buddies run it and never have issues with cholesterol? Why the change of heart?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I guess I'm getting old. My bp is climbing up on me on cycle. Off cycle I'm around 120-50 area. Usually on cycle is around 140-80 area. I take 1 carditone pill year round.

Fast fwd, this time on cycle (about 7 wks in) I'm 160-96. I stopped everything immediately. I've checked one week later and similar results.

I'm going to keep checking until aas clears out. If it's still high, I'm going to doctor. If it goes back to normal I just won't dose that high.

My question, if I do have to get on bp meds, how should I do it? On cycle or off? I don't want to over medicate myself when off cycle.

How do you guys do it?

You may want to really watch your diet. Also drink alot of water everyday and an AI can help BP by reducing water retention.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Dont use anavar or any other oral ever again. Also dont use tren, deca, eq, etc. Stick with moderate dose test, mast and primo. Also look into baby aspirin and hawthorne berry for blood pressure.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
On cycle- which are always heavy my BP is around 172-92

One month off cycle I'm down around 101-70

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I thought u didn't believe that Anavar wrecked lipid levels? Don't all your buddies run it and never have issues with cholesterol? Why the change of heart?

Doesn't matter if it doesn't wreck it. Every single oral always affects your cholesterol. No, I never said it doesn't affect it- I said it doesn't *WRECK* it. The only one that has never been affected is my girl, and that's because she only uses 20-25mg for around 6 weeks. When you take a male, and he is using 75-200mg, usually up to 8 weeks at a time if not longer,it is a very different story. It will still be affected, maybe only 10 points out of range, but nevertheless , it's affected, and not optimal for somebody trying to stay "healthy".

If you really really care about your health, you really shouldn't be using orals. Primo/Deca are far better on arteries,cholesterol,lipids,liver.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Doesn't matter if it doesn't wreck it. Every single oral always affects your cholesterol. No, I never said it doesn't affect it- I said it doesn't *WRECK* it. The only one that has never been affected is my girl, and that's because she only uses 20-25mg for around 6 weeks. When you take a male, and he is using 75-200mg, usually up to 8 weeks at a time if not longer,it is a very different story. It will still be affected, maybe only 10 points out of range, but nevertheless , it's affected, and not optimal for somebody trying to stay "healthy".

If you really really care about your health, you really shouldn't be using orals. Primo/Deca are far better on arteries,cholesterol,lipids,liver.

Bro that simply is not true about males. I ran test and var and hdl dropped 10 points a week while Ldl climbed. You gotta stop posting this stuff, you're a good dude but you are wrong on this. No offense.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
High BP is the silent killer. Especially as we age. It doesnt matter if its just during the cycle, when we do long cycles and often that shit adds up.
There is no certain compound that will or will not. We know we all have different responses to stuff. High Bp will creep up on you down the road and taking stuff to counteract so we can run another cycle is not helping at all.
I know we all take risk with this shit but be careful on the BP guys . Not worth it. We can still lower dose it and make gains too!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Problem with blood pressure is that it's also heavily determined by genetics.

However, regardless of your genetics, Deca/Primo and TRT test should keep your BP in check, as long as even a mild amount of AI is in there.

I'm talking even high doses of Deca and Primo...

But as soon as you increase the test to even 500-750, or add dbol, or anadrol, etc to that mix...now you will see a bad blood pressure reading for sure.

PS, I know tren get's a bad rap for blood pressure, but I'm pretty sure most people I know don't get BP issues from it as long as it's like 400-700 tren with only 150TRT a week? IMO stay the heck away from tren if you are a health nut or really value your arteries & kidneys though....

#Genetics

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Are you guys running tren or something?

I was running 750 test and eq and just added 100mg tren eod. Never had any issues in the past running this.

Funny thing is only a few weeks before this I was running 1,750 test and eq (3,500 total). Bp stayed around 145/80.

I think it's just a combo of age/genetics/past catching up with me.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I was running 750 test and eq and just added 100mg tren eod. Never had any issues in the past running this.

Funny thing is only a few weeks before this I was running 1,750 test and eq (3,500 total). Bp stayed around 145/80.

I think it's just a combo of age/genetics/past catching up with me.

maybe the 1750 test/EQ started releasing into your system at much higher quantities a few weeks later, and then you added tren into the mix, and well...there ya go? idk

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
maybe the 1750 test/EQ started releasing into your system at much higher quantities a few weeks later, and then you added tren into the mix, and well...there ya go? idk

That's what I'm thinking. I think the combo was just too much.