©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pillow

Rob1

Jul 1, 2014
Any Pillow fans out there? Info on her isn't easy to find. Same with photos. I had some from her years ago. Yes I know she competed briefly as an amateur and really shook things up before Bev Francis came on the scene. And it has been several years since Pillow left Gold's in Venice and pitched her posing suit a bit bitter as female bodybuilding had reacted in shock to her developed physique but only a few years later would she reckon her naturally attained bod would not fare well against anabolic augmented competitors.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
She posts over at RX Muscle. Usually when there's a women's bodybuilding or physique contest being covered.

I know she was living in Alaska not long ago. I could be wrong, but I think she's in TX now.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I know. Just thought I'd let him know before one of the mods slaps him with the ban hammer. Can't say he wasn't warned.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Hmmm. Sometimes I like getting me pee pee slapped. Not by the Mods though. Lol....AR....