©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test prop PIP

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Why the crap does it hurt so bad?!? I got suspension from the same guy zero pip. The prop is terrible. Works great just painful

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
The prop ester acid is painful for most so no surprise. Mix equal parts prop with equal parts B-12 such as synthelamin. No more pain plus you'll get an energy boost which will help if you feel lethargic on the sauce.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The prop ester acid is painful for most so no surprise. Mix equal parts prop with equal parts B-12 such as synthelamin. No more pain plus you'll get an energy boost which will help if you feel lethargic on the sauce.

Will that same mix work with suspension? Prop has never gave me an issue but im scared to death of suspension lol

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Will that same mix work with suspension? Prop has never gave me an issue but im scared to death of suspension lol

I believe it'd be the same. Massage the area you pin really good to help spread it out. Go with TNE (oil) instead of water-based susp. if you can. It's too easy to get an infection and TNE has little to no pain.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Weird, I use prop for TRT and never hurts. Tried suspension once and had several bruising and it was pretty bad. That's why it was once. Hah

ph1980

May 26, 2014
This is my first time ever using prop. The first injection at every site I used was pretty bad. I'm an ironworker so it made crawling around on steel ruff. I was miserable. Believe it or not it don't hurt as much now. I guess you get used to it.