©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Happy 4th of July

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Same to all you brothers! Im hoping my little girl can stay awake long enough to go watch her first fireworks :) She was only 8 months old last year...maybe if i give her a buncha candy she will be too wired to sleep and will make it till 10:30 :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thanks Phoe. We bought $1000 worth of illegal fireworks yesterday. 😊

Illegal = lots of fun. We used to blow stuff up with quarter sticks all the time, wrap paint cans around them with duct tape...you got like big mortars and stuff?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
O yeah. It filled up over half of a full size truck bed. We do it every year. We have made it into a family/community thing now. We have well over 100 people.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Thats awesome bro, i must admit im pretty jealous.lol. be safe with all that, lifting will be kinda hard if you blow your hand off :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
That is one big family! Unfortunately everybody on both sides of mine have fueds and bs so we never get to do stuff like that...well have a good one bud, drink one for me :headbang:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, happy 4th to all my brothers at Anasci.

On another note phoe, I got distracted by your pic as not only do I have my Rock shirt with the red white and blue brahma bull head, but I am leaving tomorrow for Padre Island. Then the fun will begin!

Hawk