©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How To Dose Cutting Cycle

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I've never really used AAS to help lean out, as I maintain fairly low body fat thanks to my genetics.

Thinking I might do a cheeky cutting cycle though just to maintain muscle and let me cut a bit more aggressively.

I'm thinking I want to use the minimum I can get away with, not really looking to add any size, just keep muscle loss at bay.

So what do you reckon the minimum dose I could get away with could be? A cycle for me is usually to the tune of about 1.5g or total gear a week.

Was thinking just a half gram of test a week might suffice, with maybe a little anavar thrown in for good measure. I wouldn't expect to gain much from a cycle like that, but like I mentioned before that's not really what I'm aiming for.

Thoughts?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'm no expert by no mean but a half gram of test is 500 grams (250 twice a week) I think u will put on size with that. Not as much as a gram a week. Maybe a trt dose with some winstrol or anavar. Throw in some clen and t3 and cardio u should do pretty good.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Post a pic and some additional stats if you want some all around advice. I'm sure by now you have stats posted somewhere but most of us don't feel like having to go find them. Blot out your face ofcourse. Any specific reason you wanna cut? Competition or just summer or what? Why not run a low trt dose 200-250 mgs of test and a little tren or var? Maybe include your cycle history as well. You'll get a few more opinions. Its also a holiday weekend so not as many people will be on til maybe tomorrow or Monday. Just a few thoughts to get more people posting.

I'm sure others will chime in soon. Just have patience.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Post a pic and some additional stats if you want some all around advice. I'm sure by now you have stats posted somewhere but most of us don't feel like having to go find them. Blot out your face ofcourse. Any specific reason you wanna cut? Competition or just summer or what? Why not run a low trt dose 200-250 mgs of test and a little tren or var? Maybe include your cycle history as well. You'll get a few more opinions. Its also a holiday weekend so not as many people will be on til maybe tomorrow or Monday. Just a few thoughts to get more people posting.

I'm sure others will chime in soon. Just have patience.

No pics, sorry.

5' 11" - 210lbs, 6 pack lean. I'd say very lean but not quite ripped, y'know?

3 previous cycles, first was 500mg test for 12 weeks, second was a total disaster that I don't even count, third was 800mg test with 600mg EQ. Gained well off that third cycle.

Not really cutting for anything in particular, just fancy taking things to the next level. My goals are quite modest and I'm kind of thinking I'm going to do one more bulking cycle (high test and dbol), then a cut and that'll be my steroid journey over. Never been interested in being 250 with abs and I don't want to live the blast and cruise lifestyle, at least not yet.

Was just wondering what the minimum dose of test a user such as myself could get away with for a cutting cycle so I could cut a bit more aggressively and preserve muscle mass.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Why not run 300-500 mgs a wk and 50 mgs of dbol a day if that is the way I'm reading it right?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Why not run 300-500 mgs a wk and 50 mgs of dbol a day if that is the way I'm reading it right?

Or if you don't want the water retention, use Tbol instead of the Dbol

Or even 60 mgs of Anavar

Or if you don't want to use orals maybe add 300 mgs of Mast to the test

And if you're really adventurous, 50 mgs of Tren Ace EOD

Lots of options really.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I was trying to see if he had ever taken tren earlier. But then he sorta contradicted what I thought he was saying as leaning out with the whole test dbol thing with the whole one more bulking cycle? So maybe I'm not reading what he's saying right idk?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
500mg doesn't have to be 2x250 just saying. I got a source with 500mg/ml,400mg/ml,350mg/ml and 300mg/ml. Lol.

Also if I were cutting, I would actually increase doses tbh. Why the big decrease?

You can gain size and Lose fat while cutting.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I was trying to see if he had ever taken tren earlier. But then he sorta contradicted what I thought he was saying as leaning out with the whole test dbol thing with the whole one more bulking cycle? So maybe I'm not reading what he's saying right idk?

sorry, I'll clarify, I am planning a high dose test/dbol bulk, then a cut cycle after that.

I've never used tren.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Or if you don't want the water retention, use Tbol instead of the Dbol

Or even 60 mgs of Anavar

Or if you don't want to use orals maybe add 300 mgs of Mast to the test

And if you're really adventurous, 50 mgs of Tren Ace EOD

Lots of options really.

thanks man, I'm hesitant to try tren as NPP killed my libido for 6 months post cycle, which has kind of put me off 19nors.

It was my second cycle and ended up being a total farce

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
500mg doesn't have to be 2x250 just saying. I got a source with 500mg/ml,400mg/ml,350mg/ml and 300mg/ml. Lol.

Also if I were cutting, I would actually increase doses tbh. Why the big decrease?

You can gain size and Lose fat while cutting.

I had considered that, but I was thinking that my bulk cycle would get me to where I wanted to be in terms of size, so I could probably run a gentler dose which would be easier to recover from.

Always tempting to increase the dose though! heh

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Why not run test/tren either npp or eq? Tren higher while test lower. Or if you're planning a high test dbol bulk run some deca. Run test b/t 750-100 run deca 600-800, and dbol depending on how much water your willing to hold between everything run 50 a day half am half pm. Again that will not be a cut cycle as more in a bulk cycle.

A cut cycle run test prop 25-50mgs ed/ tren ace 50-75 ED/ masteron prop 50 ED that's become my bread and butter right there I love it. But its all in how much tren you van handle.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I have a feeling you killed your libido on NPP because you're somebody that tried to recover rather than going on trt.

If you go on TRT, and stay on 150-200 this shouldn't happen.

Also high npp/low trt test seems to make sides waaaay better Imo

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I have a feeling you killed your libido on NPP because you're somebody that tried to recover rather than going on trt.

If you go on TRT, and stay on 150-200 this shouldn't happen.

Also high npp/low trt test seems to make sides waaaay better Imo

I'm sure that'd work but I'm just not ready to commit to trt.

Potential fertility issues scare me. I realise there's not been much actual scientific evidence of their occurrence, but I've heard enough anecdotal evidence to put me off.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Why not run test/tren either npp or eq? Tren higher while test lower. Or if you're planning a high test dbol bulk run some deca. Run test b/t 750-100 run deca 600-800, and dbol depending on how much water your willing to hold between everything run 50 a day half am half pm. Again that will not be a cut cycle as more in a bulk cycle.

A cut cycle run test prop 25-50mgs ed/ tren ace 50-75 ED/ masteron prop 50 ED that's become my bread and butter right there I love it. But its all in how much tren you van handle.

I fear tren, lol.

19nors scared me after npp fucked me up so bad. Seriously, it ruined my life for 6 months! One of, if not the worst, experiences of my life.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
yeah, if you're not willing to do the TRT for life thing, then you probably should definetly stay far away from npp and tren, yep