©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

off and on for some time

DAGGER

Jul 6, 2014
The house of pain
New here been on a few other boards, been in and out of the gym for quite some time, 5'5 and around 225, bulked.Just this year decided to look into competing but have started having some digestion problems, not sure if it is low stomach acid or not,started probiotic today and raw apple cider vinegar to balance ph in stomach.If this cures the problem it would be great.Once the digestion problem is fixed I can start tearing up the weight room again.....Cant wait!!:sport-smiley-003:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome. Is your acid problem from meds , diet, smokes, quick neutralizer of acidic blood is 1/4 teaspoon of organic bakin soda to gallon of water. Long distant bike riders drink before a ride so less lactic acid formation. Tastes like shit but I do a gallon a month to stay mid range ph which is healthy for organs etc.

DAGGER

Jul 6, 2014
The house of pain
Thanks to all you brothers for the welcome.
Ironbuilt, brother I believe it was from inhaler for asthma that I was taking (advair) corticosteroid, was bad news so discontinued it and antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection that am just now getting over.I stopped with the antibiotics and am trying to take a more natural path my friend.

Thank you ,I am going to try the baking soda, heading out shortly and will pick some up....Thanks again Ibuilt.....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
New here been on a few other boards, been in and out of the gym for quite some time, 5'5 and around 225, bulked.Just this year decided to look into competing but have started having some digestion problems, not sure if it is low stomach acid or not,started probiotic today and raw apple cider vinegar to balance ph in stomach.If this cures the problem it would be great.Once the digestion problem is fixed I can start tearing up the weight room again.....Cant wait!!:sport-smiley-003:

I hope you get to feeling better. I think your on the right track with
the pro biotics and ACV. Something that is NICE to have on hand when it gets bad is RANTIDINE (ZANTAC) I get relief pretty quick from it.