©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny

ph1980

May 26, 2014
I tried to do some searching but didn't find exactly what I needed. What size pin could I get by with Winny. I know some can clog up. Also is it a yes or no on mixing say tren and Winny in same syringe. I read mixed things on that.

DoctorMotiv8or

Jul 6, 2014
I think that it will all depend on the mg per ml I've had winstrol depot at 200 mg per ml and I needed a 16 gauge to dram and had to use a 23 g to shoot and it would get clogged. Needless to say I didn't like that at all. Everything before that was 50-100 mg if it is that I agree with ProFit.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
It all depends on how micronized the particles are. For instance, IV's winny will go through a slin pin.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
ok I didn't know that some couldn't be mixed in the same syringe. is there a list of what can't be mixed and I'm wondering why not

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
If it was me Id make sure I got some micronized winny its soooo worth it to be able to draw and pin with a slin pin makes the daily injection a lot easier to tolerate. Far as mixing oil base and a water base in the same pin I personally dont like to do it (im wierd like that) but I dont think there is any issues with doing it Ive done it in the past and know a shit ton of guys that have and do with no issue.

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
You can always mix in the syringe with a sterile oil. Shake the water and oil-based together and it won't clog.